Looking for a Crush!

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Last christmas was my first one aswell so I don't remember much about it, but the others have been telling us younger ones about presents and treats. Moms been out for most of the day so I am later than usual, and she's tired so were all gonna go to bed now. Goodnight (well it is here) my sweet Lynx.. Hugs.....
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sorry I wasn't on much this weekend- Mom was in Georgia so Grandma had to turn the computer on for us, and she didn't do it often like Mom does. By the way, I see you have a rosette now, congrats, hehe. Love, Lynx
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Heeheehee!! ***blushing*** Thank you so very much my sweet. I didn't know that you gave me a rosette. We haven't been into my account for ages. Really I don't deserve it. And thank you for the complement. I feel so honoured as it's come from the most beautiful girl on catster. Love and kisses. Merlin.XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hehe, you certainly deserve it! Mommy got Plus for us, so I got to give our first rosette- it certainly wasen't hard to figure out who I'd give it to ;) The most purrrfect tom on Catster! Love, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, If I'm the most perfect tom ***blush*** then I have got THE most perfect girl. Love, Merlin XXXXX
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, *blush* how sweet! Love, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi my Lynxie. How are you today? Mom gave us all some chicken today, YUM!! It's one of my favorite foods. Hugs and kitty kisse for my girl.XXXXXXXXX
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hiya Merlin! I'm doing just fine, thanks. Sorry I haven't replied until now- Mom is having computer problems. Mom got us some canned food the other day- 9 Lives. Good stuff! Vickers keeps hogging it all though. He scarfs it down before any of the rest of us even gets a sniff. Mom has to hold him while we eat it and then give him a turn when we have all had our shares. He can be such a bully. Love, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    So nice to hear from you my sweet. We haven't been on very much over the weekend, moms been busy. Hee hee!, mom has to try and stop Mouse from eating everyones food as well, the trouble is, mom can't hold Mouse cos she wriggles so much, she has to keep on shooing her away from our dishes untill we've finished. It's getting quite cold here now, we had our first frost last night, time to snuggle up in front of the fire. Love and kisses. Merlin. xxxxxx
    edited 27 February, 2006
    WHEEEEE!! Congratulations on being "Cat of the week" my sweet Lynx. You deserve it. **blows kiss**
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Merlin! I just saw it! What a suprise! *Grinning happily* Mol, Vickers dosen't like to be held, so it's usually pretty fun to watch Mom try to hold him. It's tempting to just sit and enjoy the show instead of eat, mol. Love, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello my sweet. How are you today, are you getting used to the life of a celebrity? The weather here has turned quite cold so all of us have been doing nothing very much except stay in and sleep on moms bed all day. Love and kitty kisses. Merlin.xxx
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I hope your not wearing out your pretty paws signing autographs my sweet. Love Merlinxxx
  • Chelsea McWilliamsChelsea McWilliams HamiltonMember Posts: 575
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hey lynx want to go on a date?? im a 6 year old Domestic shorhair and im cream coloured and i love my toy fishing rod mouse
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    *whispers* Um, Luke, I think Lynx and Merlin are an item.
  • Chelsea McWilliamsChelsea McWilliams HamiltonMember Posts: 575
    edited 27 February, 2006
    oh i know i just saw after i posted i'll never get a girl my one cat is mad at me she dissapered i cant find her enywhere on catster
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Goodmorning my sweet Lynxie. **blows kisses**
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Single . . .
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Single . . . .
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Single . . . .
  • Courtney K-Courtney K- WarrenMember Posts: 5,721
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Single..... AND LOOKING!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Goodmorning my Lynxie. How are you today my sweet one? I don't know why all these other kittys have posted in here unless they are hopeing to attract the attention of Luke.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mol, this thread has become very active since I last visited it. I'm doing just fine Merlin! It rained a little yesterday, but other than that, it's been nice, with the exception of the cold. I don't like winter! How is everything with you? I hope well! Talk later! Love and kitty kisses, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Every thing is fine here thank you my sweet. My sibling, April got engaged on Sunday to her boyfriend Gremlin, we are all very happy for them. Another sister, Purdie has been missing for two weeks now, mom thinks that she is probably shut in somewhere, like someones garage or outhouse, shes been around with fliers and posters but nothing so far. We all have our paws crossed for her safe return soon. I don't like winter either, It's either too wet or too cold or wet and cold. Ooh hurry up spring. Mom said she got some of our Chrismas presents today but we're not allowed to know what they are. We will have to try and meet up at the MOO BOO club Christmas party, It's going on for days. Should be fun. You look after yourself and take care. Love. Merlin xoxoxoxoxo
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good evening, Merlin! Good to hear you are doing well. I am so happy for your sister! Be sure to send her my congratulations! Sorry to hear that Purdie has vanished- keep looking, I\'m sure she\'ll turn up! It\'s been raining the past few days here- horrible weather. It gets my fur wet and I have to lick it all out. It takes forever! The Moo Boo is having a Christmas party? Sounds like fun! When is it? I\'d love to meet you there. Love and kitty kisses, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRR!! It hasn't half got cold here, They have forcast snow for us but we don't usualy get it we just get cold rain, I don't know which is worse, It doesn't really matter anyway becouse when it's cold and wet we all stay inside Right, MOO BOO Christmas party, are you ready for this. December 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, with an after party on the 26th. It's going to be one heck of a party, I do hope that we can get together there. You take care my love and try to stay dry. Love, Merlin. **blows kisses**
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Snow? What\'s that? *Goes and asks Mom* Oh, Mom says that we\'re too far South to get any of that- if we do, it\'s just ice. I\'ve never heard of it before. Any sign of Purdie? I hope she comes back soon! I don\'t know if Mom will be around the 24th, 25th, or 26th, I think she is going out of town or something. I\'ll be sure to meet you on the earlier dates though! It sounds like much fun! Love and kitty kisses, Lynxie P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello my sweet Lynxie. Well we had some snow yesterday, I don't like that, not one tiny bit. It's alright sitting in the window watching it falling but to go out in it, NOOOOOOOOO. I'm staying inside thank you. How are you my sweet, Did you have a nice thanksgiving? There is still no sign of Purdie, Mom is worried about her, she hasn't been gone for this long before, she is hopeing that perhaps she lost her collar and someone has taken her in thinking that she is a stray, but there are pleny of posters out with her photo on. We havn't given up hope. You take care and stay safe. Love. Merlin.xoxox
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mol, I can't blame you for that. I don't like the cold one bit. It got really cold here last week, Mom said it was in the 30's in the mornings. We all got under the house where it's warm. My Thanksgiving was wonderful, thanks! We got lots and lots of leftover turkey. YUM! I love the holidays :) I'm so sorry to hear that Purdie is still missing! That dog ran off a few months ago, and Mom thinks she lost her collar and someone took her in as a stray too. I'm just glad it's gone. Keep looking though, I'm sure you'll find her!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah!! Purdie\'s back, She came home about three hours ago, mom was going in to turn the computer on when she heard meowing at the sliding glass doors and there was Purdie asking to be let in. She has lost quite a bit of weight but other than being very hungry she is fine. We are all so relieved. I keep missing you at the MOO BOO club, one day I will get there at the same time as you. Love, Merlin.xox