Looking for a Crush!

124»

Comments

• Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Merlin! I'm SO happy to hear that Purdie has returned! Yay for Purdie! Oh, and guess what? Just when we think we have gotten rid of all of the dogs, these people that are staying at the house for a while have one! It's not as big as that DOG that Mom had before, but this one is always bouncing around and is really scary! It ignores us for the most part, but I still DON'T like it. Stupid dogs. I'm only able to get on once a day for now, but hopefully I'll catch you one of these days! Love, Lynxie
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ooh, A dog!, Poor you, I don't like dogs luckily there aren't any around here to bother us, I would just hate it if there were. How are you my sweet? I really must find time to go to your page and leave you some treats. Bye for now, hope to see you soon. Love. Merlin. xoxox
  • Chelsea GassChelsea Gass LapeerMember Posts: 720
    edited 27 February, 2006
    i need a crush! plz
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hehe, sorry Tickle, I'm taken, mol. Yes, a dog. A big, slobbering stupid thing at that. I'm doing just fine Merlin, thanks. Just the same old stuff here. Mom's been gone to Georgia this weekend, but I was lucky to find the computer on. She brought Simba with her, thank goodness, mol. Love, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hee hee, I think Tickle has found his crush in little kitty called Sassy. So, your moms gone to Georgia, I hope someone nice is feeding you. When my mom goes away our auntie come over to feed us and make sure that we are all o,k. She lives just a couple of minutes walk away.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah, Mom always makes sure we get fed twice a day, whether she's here or not. How have things been with you? Lots of Love, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Things have been fine with me, though the weather has been awful, It's been raining so much this week that if we get anymore we will all be growing webbed feet like the ducks,mol. Hey we're both on at the same time.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I know! That's a first, mol. Lots of Love, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Not long to go now untill the big MOO BOO party. I can't wait for the fun to start.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah, it sounds like so much fun! I can't wait!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    What's the time with you now? It's 23:18 here, mom can't remember the difference.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It\'s 17:34 here in Alabama, I think. I\'m not too good with military time, even though Mom\'s Mom and brother were in the military, mol.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thats 6hours behind us, so thats not too bad. I still keep missing you at the MOO BOO club. Moms been on at odd times this last week cos she is doing our christmas pics, she had to work out how to do it first though so it's taking her a while to go through all of us. See you soon my love. Merlin.xoxox
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Merlin! Mom has been hogging the computer lately for work, so I haven't been able to get on the catputer. I can't wait to see your Christmas picture- I bet it will look great! Mom is working on possibly fixing me one up too. I shall talk to you soon, my love! Lots of Love, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello my Lynxie and don't you dare laugh at my pic. I'm sure that you will look as lovely as ever in your christmas pic. Only four more days to go till the party, I can't wait. I will talk to you before then my love. **blows kisses** Merlin xoxox
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Merlin! Your Christmas picture is wonderful! I'm loving the hat, hehe. Mom is going to work on mine this weekend. Just a couple more days to the party! Love, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lynxie, You look beautiful in your pic, I think it's wonderful. I'm sorry, I didn't get to the party yesterday, Mouse was there early and mom was going to stay up a lot longer but her back was painful and she had to go to bed, It looks as if it got off to a great start, Hopfuly I can be there tonight, I will look out for you. Love. Merlin. xoxoxox
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lynxie, You look beautiful in your pic, I think it's wonderful. I'm sorry, I didn't get to the party yesterday, Mouse was there early and mom was going to stay up a lot longer but her back was painful and she had to go to bed, It looks as if it got off to a great start, Hopfuly I can be there tonight, I will look out for you. Love. Merlin. xoxoxox
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I understand, Merlin. Moms get that way sometimes. I had fun last night anyway, but perhaps tonight you'll be there and it'll be even better. Hope your mom gets to feeling better soon, my love. Lots of Love, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lynxie my love. Mom is feeling a lot better today so i'm sure that I will be at the party later. I hope to see you there. Love and kisses. Merlin. xoxoxoxox
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Merlin, I'm so glad to hear your mom is doing better. I look forward to seeing you at the party tonight! Love, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi lynxie. Saturday seems a long time ago. Did you enjoy yourself? I did cos you were there. I hope that we can do it again. Love and kisses. Merlin.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Merlin! I had a wonderful time, and I'm so glad we were able to meet up. I agree- we should certainly do it again soon! Sorry I haven't been around much- Mom's been all over the place for the holidays. Talk to you soon, my love! Lots of Love, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Lynxie. How are you? Just popped in to say. HAPPY NEW YEAR. And I miss you. Love and kisses. Merlin.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Merlin! I'm just fine, thanks. I probably won't be around much for a bit- Mom's been quite busy lately. Happy New Year, my love! I hope to see you again soon! Love and Kitty Kisses, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi my lovely Lynxie. We seem to be like ships that pass in the night lately. I keep on getting to the MOO BOO club just after you've left, I will try hard to do better in future. I just wanted you to know that I am still around. Love and kisses. Merlin.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Merlin! It seems like it's been forever since I last saw you. I hope that one of these days we'll run into each other again! Mom's so busy during the week, so I'm not able to be around as much as I'd like. Hope to see you again soon! Love, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I shall keep my paws crossed that we will bump into each other at the MOO BOO club. Lots of love and kitty kisses. Merlin.xox
124»