Who is Your Catster Crush?

Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
edited 4 February, 2008 in Catster Crushes
I have two, Bailey from Reno and Gracie from Hawaii. What about you?

Comments

• Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I have a crush on Elocution. He is younger then me, but really, what is a few months? My sister kitty's have been making fun of me, but I don't care! Elocution makes me Purrrrrrrrrr!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey you two! I would deem those excellent choices. Well, love may be blind, but now you have told everyone who can read! Sister Selket has a crush, but I'm not telling...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awwww! Come on Jacques, tell us! Tell us! Would you tell us for a huge yummy shrimp treat???????? We won't tell your sister Selket you told.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, Klementine -- I will say he's younger than she is...he he! You ladies are really in vogue with the younger guy thing! I'll think about it. I will do almost anything for a tiger prawn...yums.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well Jacques, I see you have an evil side. Okay, okay you'll get your tiger prawns, but you have to spill the beans first.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ooh Klementine, I DO have an evil streak, but I cannot sell my sister's honor for 30 pieces of shrimp! But if you lurk around on The Cat's Meow you might get a hint...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Pokey -- your turn! Grace from Hawaii has such beautiful collars, no? Now I want you to go to The Cat's Meow, too, because when Bailey isn't doing law, she is always chatting there -- go Flirt! he he, jacques the evil matchmaker!
  • Melody HartwellMelody Hartwell ParadiseMember Posts: 624
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh my... *blushing*... I feel so special!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ... my catster crush? Jacques because he is so sweet, Pokey because he looks like me and is formally feral too, and Tango because he is sooo "manly". hehehe.... *blush*
  • Angela CookAngela Cook ConcordMember Posts: 1,938
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mmeeerrrrooowwww! Baily...You just made all the hair on my back stand up!!! I got the big tail!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Bailey! YOU are sweet. (Paws over eyes) I am Fiend, remember! I love you like a sister, and that's a lot! prrrr
  • Heather LaskeyHeather Laskey LawrenceMember Posts: 35
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I have a crush on Fabio. I think he’s very cute. My sister prefers the dry wit of his brother, Shmool; and my brother Garp is weird—he likes Linus!
  • Nicole MeyerNicole Meyer ReadingMember Posts: 767
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Id have to say I have a crush on Belle and Emma because their so beautiful and different.... and of course my partner in crime Bailey ;o)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mayor Bailey, isn't that some sort of conflict of interest? You two and "The Practice"...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    haha... nah, we work better as a team, when we are in love! hahaha
  • Nicole MeyerNicole Meyer ReadingMember Posts: 767
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Play comes first with us :o) then work when there are problems to solve
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hilda, nice to meet you! I know I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but your family's love connection took me a while to figure out. Linus does have a certain charm...but he's a...my, my. So tell us how it all works out!
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, I've got to go with Mercedes. This babe deserves her number one status! She's cute. She's funny. And she's really, really nice too. What more could you want in a woman?
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    "brightest crayon in the box"....good one! I think I love you, Jacques....
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oooh...ROXANNE! (whisker quiver...) You are a True Fiend, too--no one knows when we're joshing. sigh. A match made in Heaven, m'dear! I can only hope? prrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Mary HillMary Hill DurantMember Posts: 856
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I have 3 Crushsters! Snobby Bailey, Mayor Bailey and Tango, you groovey doll!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OOOOOooo, that Klementine is a dishster! ~Klementine~ will you be mine?
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Roxanne and Jacques Sitting in a treeeee----eeeeeee K-I-S-S-I-N-Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    la la la la la !
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awwww... gypsy. You are a good-lookin' little one yourself! *blush*
  • Angela CookAngela Cook ConcordMember Posts: 1,938
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ahh Gypsy...You have three crushes!!! I'll be one of your men! Bailey, your another one of my girls! Always good to date a lawyer...may need them one day, pro bono!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I also have a bit of a crush on Tiger, here is his page: Tiger I guess I have a thing for the "manly firemen thing"!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Sonny, you sweet talking fur butt! You are making me blush!!! Could this be love? I have never had a sweetheart before! Don't break my kitty heart!!! Big catnip hugs to you!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OOOOOwwwe, Klemmie, you are a beautiful Babster! You take my breath away, =^..^= Sonny
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hum hum hum...Isn't It Romantic?... trill... happy Klementine!! You guys make me happy, too!