Who is Your Catster Crush?

Comments

• Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Rufus!!!! He is the perfect King for this Queen. I could, and have stared at his pictures for hours. What beautiful fur, and those eyes, sigh!!!! He is so-o-o dreamy!!!! You must see Rufus, but remember ladies, I had my eyes on him first & I am not declawed so watch it!!! Hissssss! Did I mention the eyes!!!!!!!! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=124691&j=t
  • Connie Cardwell-WhitisConnie Cardwell-Whitis RichardsonMember Posts: 173
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Jacques, I think it's highly commmendable that you honor your sister and not tell who her secret crush is. That said, I'm going to confess that Selket has my heart. I do not expect someone as lovely and smart as she is to return my affection and I will be content with just having her as a special friend. But she is so beautiful that I became smitten with her the first moment I saw her. I LIKE that she is Fiend 1, too--a lady with some spirit! Mhari hasn't really decided who she has a crush on. I guess it'll happen when she's ready.
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mick! *whispering* Well, to tell you the truth, Selket did have a little crush, but it was just that. When she saw you, well... she was all aquiver, but is afraid she would be thought too Old! Well, my man, between us, you have my permission... but of course it is up to the lady herself. la la la la la hum hum hum!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, I'm all a-twitter, Jacques. I am so glad to have your 'blessing,' my little fiend friend. Her age is merely a number and to think she would even consider me as more than a friend gives me great hope. I am a very patient guy so no pressure on her part. She is lovely indeed! *whispering* and let Selket in on a little secret, cat-mom is quite a bit older than dad. *cat chortle* I see you are turning quite a few cat-heads yourself, you sly fiend. Cat-Mom says you are quite the photogenic boy with those eyes... and girl cats are probably putty in your paws. SHE said that, I'm just passing it on.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ha! All smoke and mirrors, my friend! Fiends will play, but Roxanne is my Angelkit. But I rather enjoy being a teez and a matchmaker!
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good to know, mon ami...'cause Zoe's got it for Riley. She's too embarrassed to say so...maybe you could match them up?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HEYYYYYY!!!! YOu weren't supposed to tell !!!******blushing***** You're so lucky you're in kitty heaven....
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, Zoe, you're just playing "hard to get". That's why you pretended not to like me, but I know you do! Chill! OK, I guess that means I have to spill it, too.... I like Milo. He kinda looks like me, and he's my age - and he's Riley's brother! So, we could be, like, I dunno, cats-in law?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Whatever, Miranda....you're as big of a dork as Mommy and Daddy. No wonder they picked you.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hee hee.....this is great!! Zoe, I always hoped you'd get a younger sister who aggravates you as much as you did to me...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    M-m-mi...MICHAEL PATRICK!?? OH. I told you I love that name! And you and you are saying...you changed your name? Your heart? to a Fiend? YES! Before you change your mind, you beautiful Cat!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Selket, sweet lovely girl. You said "YES??" Oh, be still my heart! OF courrrrse, I changed back to Michael Patrick since you like my name so much. (insert cat sigh) I am the happiest cat on the face of the planet! Hey, Jacques, did you happen to maybe put in a good word for me, bro? *wink* If so, thanks!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, Mick (Hey, that's still your hangin'-out-with-the-guys name!) Good work! Since Selket learned her ways from Vijay The Master Fiend, and taught ME -- there is no way I could influence her to do anything! And when she says Yes or No, she means it! oh, man, the whole house is purrrr-brating...
  • Lynzie BaldwinLynzie Baldwin Los AngelesMember Posts: 660
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I won't tell you who my Caster Crush is, but I'll tell you whom Gomer has a crush on. :) Wicked of me, I know (he'll be so embarassed) ... but he went all Commando Kitty on me this morning, so I've got to get back at him. Gomer just LOVES Selket. I think she's a little out of his league, but a guy can dream. :)
  • Lynzie BaldwinLynzie Baldwin Los AngelesMember Posts: 660
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I can't believe Topaz ratted me out like that. (blushing) So, I'll tell you all her little secret (hee hee). Topaz swoons over Tango. She says if she were a younger girl ... Well, I guess Tango is a pretty handsome guy, and there's that whole dog connection too ... Tango's got a doggie-mom, and Topaz has a doggie-son. I don't get it, but there you go. :)
  • KatDKatD Member Posts: 23
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm new around here, so I don't think I've had enough time to make up my mind... but I must say there are many handsome and lovely kitties here for me to choose from!
  • Sarah DavisSarah Davis LondonMember Posts: 15
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My Catster crush? Why, me, of course! *purr*
  • Sarah DavisSarah Davis LondonMember Posts: 15
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Jinx can crush anyone with his big fur butt! Eeeheeheehee--err, please don't eat me Jinx! I didn't say that, the kitten did!
  • KatDKatD Member Posts: 23
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mmm my sis Buggy is so indecisive sometimes. I would have to say Milo from San Jose, CA is my kind of guy.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Dang, Selket...you are popular! Can I hang around you?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Zoe! You can hang out with me anytime...I never had any idea anyone noticed me. (It's Poopy Jacques who gets all the attention!) I guess he's old enuf to take care of himself, and I can't complain about a Big Cat who will change his name 'cause I like it better...
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well im new here so I haven't really seen everybody yet but I have to say that mercedes is looking pretty good. I have always been into the older feline. I also thought Buggy is a real cute to and she kinda looks like me.
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sorry my post above doesn't really make sense.
  • jenniecarra andriesjenniecarra andries baton rougeMember Posts: 676
    edited 27 February, 2006
    i dont really know who i like. there are so many beautiful ladies!
  • jenniecarra andriesjenniecarra andries baton rougeMember Posts: 676
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I know who my catster crush is now! i was reading the forums and i saw the most BEAUTIFULEST girly! Klemintine will you be mine?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Jacques, yes everyone can call me Mick, because I shall reserve Michael Patrick for Selket alone. Uhhh, I mean only Selket. If I was ever alone with her, I think I'd faint in the presence of her loveliness.
  • Katie WalterKatie Walter HoltMember Posts: 2,808
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I like Sonny, he's divine! Purrrr!
  • Katie WalterKatie Walter HoltMember Posts: 2,808
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I really like Tango, he's so gorgeous!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Selket, for you not to be noticed, a cat would have to be blind. Wanted to tell you that Cat-Mom & Dad are going to be gone this week, but I think my sister and I will still have access to the computer. We're smart that way. We will have to watch the house so if you don't hear much from me this week, you'll know why. OK, who else has crushes here?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Watch the house? Mick P, you are SO full of it. What you mean is seeing what kind of mischief the two of us can get into! Also, Selket, for once my brother has shown exquisite taste. Our cat-mom has pictures of a Seal-Point that looks a lot like you, a cat she had before us who she loved very much. Anyway, catsters.... keep the crush info coming. This is entertaining me.