Who is Your Catster Crush?

Comments

• Joanne LeeJoanne Lee LiverpoolMember Posts: 1,565
    edited 5 January, 2007
    I just adore the most beautiful kitty ever!!, am too shy to tell at the momnt as she is such a well loved kitty, that am sure she has lots of admirers, and am not sure she is looking for romance * BOb dreams whisfully and sighs*
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 6 January, 2007
    *looks above and waves to Smudge and Bob* I love reading about these crushes. Its like reading a love story. So romantic.... Smudge, I bet Sully is so relieved that you are ok. I know he was so worried about you. He must be very happy tonight. Bob, any girl would be so lucky to have you!! You are so handsome and so caring. You are a great catch for sure! xo Rocky Ann xo
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 6 January, 2007
    My crush is the incredibly cute Cheyanne! Love and Purrs, The Wild Child
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 6 January, 2007
    My crush is the beautiful miss Squeakers!!! My GF!!
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 6 January, 2007
    I have had a crush for quite awhile on a cat that is in all 3 of my groups. He is so great. He actually left me flowers today. I don't want to say yet as I don't want to jinx it. I'm hoping to have a special guy in my life before Valentines Day.
  • Cassandra GriffinCassandra Griffin OmahaMember Posts: 4,662
    edited 7 January, 2007
    Min!!!!!!!!!
  • Cassandra GriffinCassandra Griffin OmahaMember Posts: 4,662
    edited 13 January, 2007
    Min!!!!!!!!!
  • Desiree JohnsonDesiree Johnson RosevilleMember Posts: 3,736
    edited 11 January, 2007
    Ok...I have a crush on the beautiful Purdie. *blush*
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 11 January, 2007
    My crush is the incredibly handsome Simba!! :D
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 13 January, 2007
    Oh my cat!! :r Morris. Thank you I am honoured that you have a crush on me. OK. So my crush is. Morris. :)
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 13 January, 2007
    *Giggles at Purdie* Hehehe, i'm not telling my crush *goes of singing to himself*

Bruce The Boss

edited 13 January, 2007
    Yay!!! =D>%:D%;c; Told ya Morris!! Told ya so, told ya so!! ;P:P
  • Meg SandersMeg Sanders BirminghamMember Posts: 142
    edited 13 January, 2007
    I like MR.HOLLYWOOD!:r:);)
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 13 January, 2007
    :-$ I have a crush on Smudge - he is just soooo handsome! And such a gentleman! |$||$||$||$|
  • Desiree JohnsonDesiree Johnson RosevilleMember Posts: 3,736
    edited 13 January, 2007
    ::o |$| Yay! *gives Purdie a big hug out of excitement* I guess you were right Chey.:c9
    edited 13 January, 2007
    I told ya so!! I told ya so!! %:D%
  • shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 13 January, 2007
    I have a crush on the lovely Tiger-Lily Brianne from Canada. She is so adorable. :c9
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 13 January, 2007
    That works our purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect my Nikkosweetiepants because I have a crush on you!! I'm so glad we met! hugs and kisses from Lily |^|
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 15 January, 2007
    :r I...ummmm...kinda...ummm....love...umm...well...my...ummm...honey...is...HONEY! (378010):D
  • Meg SandersMeg Sanders BirminghamMember Posts: 142
    edited 15 January, 2007
    I don't like MR.HOLLYWOOD anymore!I like Hudson.:-h
    edited 15 January, 2007
    Which Hudson, Abi?
  • wendy goodinewendy goodine VermontMember Posts: 127
    edited 16 January, 2007
    :r*purrs and wags tail slowly* I have a crush on Mr.Beau even thou a little young okay a lot young I am in love:?
  • Holly RachelleHolly Rachelle Member Posts: 1,896
    edited 17 January, 2007
    :r Well i am not telling my secret crush yet!! *giggles and skips off* You will all just have to wait or guesse, but even if you guesse i might not tell, but who knows?!?! :D
    edited 19 January, 2007
    Am a little afraid to tell my Secret Crush , but i will say she is the most prettiest kitty I ever saw in my whole life, and so kind and caring too:r
    edited 20 January, 2007
    Bob, don't be afraid. I told, and it has just been the best to admit it and not have to hide anymore! Besides, you're so handsome, any girl would be thrilled to know you singled her out in a crowd of 100,000 kitties!
    edited 20 January, 2007
    Awww thanks Arnie, your such a great pal, well i just sent my secret crush a p mail!! * paces up and down room * I hope she says yes, please let her say yes!! :^:
    edited 20 January, 2007
    Ok,Ok SYDNEY, said yes!!!! she will be my valentine yipeeeee am sooo exited, and proud to have her as my valentine xxxxxxx;P;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 20 January, 2007
    BOB!!! Come on, dude! Which Sydney? There's 85 Sydneys on Catster. We need a number, so we can admire your good taste AND good luck because she said yes!!!
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 20 January, 2007
    It is I! Moi! Me! Bob\'s crush! I am in love :r Bob is so pawsome. So sweet and thoughtful! He really knows how to treat a lady. He gave me beautiful red roses, a whole bouquet and it\'s January MOL Where did he ever find roses in January! I am so happy la la la la la la la ;c;;c;;c;
    edited 21 January, 2007
    Yeah, Miss Sydney, nice to meet you!!! You are a cutie! almost as cute as my honey, Miss Honey! Have a wonderful Valentines, you two. =D>:^: