Being hissed at...

Lauren DooleyLauren Dooley RichmondMember Posts: 74
edited 5 October, 2005 in Behavior & Training
My brother and I just don\'t seem to understand what no means. So one night mom hissed at us while we were trying to steal her mac and cheese. After freezing for a second we scampered off! We might not understand no, but we understand hissing! She tried a variety of hissing noises, but the only one that really worked was a hissing \"S\", as in ssssssssnake. She also found it really requires eye contact, and closeness to work. Does anyone elses mom or dad do this to them? I sure haven\'t tried to take her food again... Mario

Comments

• Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mommy doesn't have to do it with Velvet. She's the "good girl" but she's done it to me. I just look at her like she's crazy. Most of the time I continue what I'm doing but once in a while I'll stop. I'm dumb enough to fall for that. She needs to stick with the water bottle. I don't like to be wet.
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Mommy did that to me once just for fun. I wasn't being bad. I stared at her for the longest time and my eyes got real big. What the heck....????