I love chewing on plastic bags!!!

2»

Comments

• Elizabeth WilkinsElizabeth Wilkins BloomingtonMember Posts: 1,455
    edited 22 March, 2006
    Wow, you mean there are other cats like me? I love plastic bags, especially trash bags! Mommy always yells at me to stop it and takes it away. We cats have no fun!
  • Cindy ClarkCindy Clark PlymouthMember Posts: 3
    edited 2 April, 2006
    I LOVE those big black Glad Force-Flex trash bags! My mommy keeps taking them away from me. She says I need a 12 step group, Plastic Bags Anonymous!
  • Patricia HodgePatricia Hodge WatertownMember Posts: 14,819
    edited 2 April, 2006
    my mommsie has a tantrum if I chew on anything plastic, her gets up in a huff,you want to die you silly kitty, no plastic bags.. but I love to crawl inside them...... Bluie
  • Laura ShawLaura Shaw Minneapolis, Stevens CommunityMember Posts: 30
    edited 7 April, 2006
    I love to chew on ANYTHING plastic! bags, my person's computer cord (she gets REALLY mad when I do that!), the corner of the printer, the liner of my litter pan... anything! I'm trying to learn to take out my chewing urges on rawhide bones (ALMOST like the ones they make for dogs, but better!)
  • Stephanie MiddletonStephanie Middleton WindsorMember Posts: 46
    edited 7 April, 2006
    I admit, I too chew and lick plastic bags...I also like to hide in them. I don't know why I do it, it's an impulse I suppose. Mommy does her best to hide them...but I can still find them.
  • Stephanie MiddletonStephanie Middleton WindsorMember Posts: 46
    edited 7 April, 2006
    I admit, I too chew and lick plastic bags...I also like to hide in them. I don't know why I do it, it's an impulse I suppose. Mommy does her best to hide them...but I can still find them.
  • Ian BurnsIan Burns TownsvilleMember Posts: 9
    edited 28 April, 2006
    Yay! Plastic bags rule! I love eating them, hiding in them, wearing them as a superhero cape, sliding on floors with them... everything about them! Except for the disapproval that appear's on my Dad's face when he cleans out my litter box and discovers that half my meals must have been small twists of plastic grocery bags. He hides them now... but he just got satin sheets! Yay! Satin rules!