Meow! Mellow, silly gal looking for a Halloween date!

Kat DriscollKat Driscoll Saint Simons IslandMember Posts: 23
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
Hiya Catster kitties, I'm Buggy! I'm almost 3 years old, I'm still looking for my Halloween costume, but I would love a nice gentlemen to go to the party with! I don't mind if you're young or old, all I ask are manners! Looking forward to hearing from some of you cute cats.

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HEy Buggy, You are so cute, I haven't got a date for the halloween party yet either, I too am three years old. What do you think?
  • Kat DriscollKat Driscoll Saint Simons IslandMember Posts: 23
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Drifter! I think you sure are one handsome white kitty! I see you will be going as Muskateer, or is it Mousekateer? Muhaha I couldn't resist! I would love to be your date to the Halloween party, thank you for asking. Now I've got to go find a costume! EEP!
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Buggy, Thank you for accepting my offer It is going to be a real delight to go to the party with you. (pssst! It is mousketeer, but don't tell everyone) I am looking forward to the party even more now that I have such a lovely kitty to accompany me. I can't wait to see what you are going as.