A lovely senior girl seeks a handsome senior boy

edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
My name is Mitzi and I\'m looking for someone to share my golden years with. I\'m going to be 18 in a few months but I still feel like a kitten sometimes. I enjoy sneaking out of the house to eat grass, real tuna fish and playing with string. If you\'re a senior boy who enjoys the same things and can tolerate me when I get a little cranky, let me know!

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Mitzi. I can't believe that no one has replied to you, You are such a lovely kitty. Would you think about a boy who is at the bridge?
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Mitzi, I can't believe I haven't spotted this thread before. I am 16, 17 next June. I also still think I am a kitten, I enjoy swinging on the ironing and chasing the doggies!!!! I know I may be a little far away, but I am a very affectionate chap and would love the chance to spend my senior years with a very special lady like you!!! he he he......

Bruce The Boss

• edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Henry! I\'m glad you replied, I was starting to think I was too old for the dating game! It seems like we have a lot in common- I don\'t like to chase dogs but I like to bite them and I\'m a very vocal cat too. My mom says I talk too much but I have a lot to say and need to express myself. I would like very much for you to be my crush! You\'re a very handsome boy and you don\'t look a day over 8! *purrs*
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mitzi and Henry. We all wish you every happiness together.
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Arri, what a gentleman you are!
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Henry, are you still out there somewhere? If you're not interested, please don't leave me hanging! I'm not getting any younger you know *meow*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mitzi, Mitzi, I am here. I would love to be your crush. I have sent you a meowmail.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Mitzi, I hope I haven't left it too late. Silly Mum, when she responded to your ad she was on holiday in Italy in an internet cafe!!!!! then when she got back to the UK she couldn't find it and we were hoping you may meowmail us. I am here now Mitzi. I know what you mean, I am not getting any younger either...he he he!!!

Bruce The Boss