Your Cats' Duet

Sara KimbellSara Kimbell Pulaski / Pittsburgh / MarsMember Posts: 38
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
Tell us the story of your Feline Duet! Are you feverishly in love with your furry friend? Does he/she reciprocate your love or resist your advances and charms? (Background: The Cat's Duet, or "Duetto buffo di due gatti" by Rossini is a piece written for two voices and piano. During the piece, the "cats" banter back and forth... to listen to an extract of the piece, go here !) (Note: if you don't clickie clickie, you're missing out! Trust me!) Mrrrrrrrrrrrow to all you cats and kits out there. My name is Grizabella, I'm almost 3 years old and firmly attached to the love of my life, Ferguson. (A younger man, by the way.. purrrrfect!) We have a love/hate relationship. He loves to sing to me, trilling, chirping and meowing the day away. His charming ways are irresistable to me.. so I find myself chasing him all day long. However.. beware! If I catch him, he's in for a firm beating! (What can I say.. love's rough..) We're always looking for new friends.. purr, purr.. so look us up sometime..

Comments

• edited 27 February, 2006
    Mrroowwwww, this went way over my head!! meeoowww!!! Love Midnight
  • Sara KimbellSara Kimbell Pulaski / Pittsburgh / MarsMember Posts: 38
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *mrrrow* Just a post about how Griz and I sing to each other all the time! We\'re very vocal kitties.