Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

MOO BOO CLUB - IN LOVING MEMORY OF BOO (2002 ~ 2015)

Comments

• Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome Benjamin!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Alright guys it time to really show your true MOO BOO SPIRT......
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Guys this is what I need you guys to do with in the next 10 to 30 mintues I need you to cat-mail me with who you think has shown the most Moo Boo spirt if no one wants to vote , a winner will just be choosen..... Then the first MOO BOO SPIRT AWARD(Rosette) will be given.... Good Luck and keep MOO BOOING.................
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ok, we will be back to Moo Boo at you all in a bit. Good luck everyKat!
  • Courtney K-Courtney K- WarrenMember Posts: 5,721
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I sent my MOOOOO BOOOOOOING response to you Milton! Good luck every other Moooo boooo0o clique memeber! MOOOOOO BOOOOOOO!!!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    When do we find out who wins the mooooo booooooo spirt award! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a little BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a lot!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Around 30 mintues or so depending how long it takes for a couple of cats to vote!!!!!!Hopefully soon.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks mooo boooo leader!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It the MOO BOO CLUB and I will Moo if I wanna,MOO if I wanna, you would moo too if you like to moo boo.............
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Cause I'm a moooooooooer! And I'm a boooooooooer! A moooo moooo booooo boooooo! moooooing and a booooooing! MOOOOO BOOOOOO!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I guess to be fair we probally should wait until tommorrow to stop the voting.......So some time tomorrow I will tell everyone the winner and give them the very first MOO BOO CLUB AWARD!!!!!Good Luck everyone......
    edited 27 February, 2006
    DJ MOO here,I hope you had a great time at the grand opening of CLUB MOO BOO,but it is time for me to take a cat-nap, This is DJ MOO Signing off,Goodnight have fun and stay safe.And never stop MOO BOOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh yeah remeber to cast your vote!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD NIGHT.
  • Cynthia StichCynthia Stich Member Posts: 762
    edited 27 February, 2006
    C'est moi -- la mooo booooo queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Voulez vous moooooo boooooo avec moi c'est soir! oooo la la (this is fun - I like this place!)
  • tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You cool cats really know how to Moo Boo! I read the whole thread and I'm in a moo booing mood now, eventhough it's late here! Shake, shake, shake...shake, shake, shake...shake your booty, shake your booty! Nite all! Tig
  • Stuart AsbelStuart Asbel The Shellies Memorial Home forMember Posts: 3,367
    edited 27 February, 2006
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (boo!) No one moos like the TRUE MOO!
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL MOO BOOERS. Moo Boo Moo Boo Moo Boo, Lets all make a noise and MOO BOO MOO BOO, Jump up and down and MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO.
  • Raminta VazgelaiteRaminta Vazgelaite salies centre ;)Member Posts: 254
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Labas visiems. AÅ¡ dievinu BOO MOO. Myliu tai! (* this was in lithuanian language. I will translate later, Winks) BOO MOO
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -Mum is at work so she just popped in for a quick moo boo.....will be back for more later...yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee MOOOOOO BOOOOOOOO Good morning all. xx

Bruce The Boss

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -Mum is at work so she just popped in for a quick moo boo.....will be back for more later...yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee MOOOOOO BOOOOOOOO Good morning all. xx

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Where are all the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S, I feel silly MOO BOOING all on my own. *hangs head and walks out of the door*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Mouse, Mouse! Come back! Don't leave me alone. BOO MOO Where is everycat? BOO MOO Hey BOO MOO boo moo?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *runs back in* OH Hello Katinas, I'm glad their is someone else here.MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Boo Moo Hey Hello mouse boo moo BOO MOO bOO mOO how ARE you YOU BOO moo boo MOO? Shake it Boo moO! Yey
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Moo
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Boo
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Moo
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Moo
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Boo Boo!!! hehe
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey, Thats more like it, Hi guys. MOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOO, Shake your booty, Shake it, shake it, Shake your tail, shake it, shake it, shake your body, shake it, shake it, shake your head, OHH NOO, That makes me feel dizzy. Shake your MOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOO.