Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

MOO BOO CLUB - IN LOVING MEMORY OF BOO (2002 ~ 2015)

Comments

• tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Halloween Moo Booers!!! Everybody\'s doin\' a brand new dance now. Come on baby, do the moo boo. You know you\'re gonna like it if you give it a chance now. Come on baby, do the moo boo!!! Tig
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Mouse and Bob, How are ya Moo Booin?
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Mylo, Bob. MOOOO BOOOOIN very well thank you Mylo.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Moo and a Boo and a Moo and a Boo Moo Boo Moo Boo, la la la, shake shake shake your moo boo!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Shake your booty, shake it, shake it, Shake your body, shake it, shake it, Jump up and down and do the MOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOO, Every body join in with the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOO.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good Morning & Evening to all you moo boo'ers out there!!!!! Oooby Do, I wanna moo like you ooo ooo, i wanna moo like you, boo like you, ooo ooo, oooby do!!! Hey I just loooooooooooooooooooooooove this club

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Whoooops forgot to say "HAPPY HALLOWEEN" to everycat.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Do do do, come on and do the moo boo, do do do lets moo boo across the floor...yeah this is a great club. moo boo shake your tail, moo boo, shake your booty...ooh ooh moo boo.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Tigger, Moo Boo with me.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOOOOOOOO BOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOO MOOOOOO BOOOOOOO MOOOOOOO BOOOOOOO, Do the MOO BOO, Spin around and do the MOO BOO, Jump up and down and do the MOO BOO, Shake, shake, shake and do the MOO BOO.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good evening, Mouse and April (and family), you having a good time?

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Were haveing a great time thank you Bruce, What about Bobbie and yourself?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OOPS, We got to go, but we will be back later. Bye. *both waveing their paws*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Gys and I are doing the Moo Boo, come join us everycat!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi there Bootzie....wow this is great....moo boo, mooooooooo boooooooo.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Bruce and April, Here we goooooooooooooooooooooo Moooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooo La la la
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Gysmo, wow, isnt this fun. Moooo oooh oooh mooooo booooo.......yeah, twist and shake....mooo boooo.

Bruce The Boss

• tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Doin' the moo boo everybody Shakin to the beat everbody Stand up on your feet Do the moo booooooooooooo!
  • Tracey TaylorTracey Taylor CamborneMember Posts: 1,345
    edited 27 February, 2006
    DJ BOO has entered the party Lets get some serious MOO BOOing going on!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOO BOO cousin BOOBOO, HEEHEE!!. come on and shake your MOO BOO,
  • jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo Am I doing it right??? Gotta love copy and paste! Hope I didn\'t take up a whole page! Love, Saffron MoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOoooo BoooOOooOOOooOOooOOOOOooOOooooooooo Mooo Booo come and kiss my Booo-booo!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    No one here................. Sits at the bar and helps himself to a drink!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HA!!!!! Love your new picture, Saffron! Moo Boo, Moo Boo to you!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    and heres me thinking I was all by myself!!!!!!! Lets get this party going.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Boo, are you blind? Saffrons here, Felicas here and I'm here.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sorry I still had my shades on for the DJ look!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm here. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHAKE YOUR MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi every moooo boooo how's it going? MMOOOO BOOOOOs herself into wall!! OOOH DEAR! Thank you Felica heheh You know how I love to swing on those more than tempting chandeliers MOL! MOOO BOOO TO you TOOOOO
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOMOO BOOBOO SHAKE IT SHAKE IT SHAKE IT, like you just dont care, MOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Saffron dear, my sister Muffin has gone to get a ladder for you. Teehee!!