Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

MOO BOO CLUB - IN LOVING MEMORY OF BOO (2002 ~ 2015)

Comments

• jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OH MY MOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOO GOODNESS! You ARE Muffin\'s sister! WOW! I don\'t know why I didn\'t know that, but I really didn\'t! OH thank you, thank you.... I\'ve been stuck here on the chandelier for so long I don\'t know if I\'ll be able to do the moooooo boooo without looking like a coooooooo-coooooooooo!
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm one of Muffins sisters as well. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCome on and do the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    MOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOO Bruce.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mooo Booo Bonnie

Bruce The Boss

• Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Moo Boo Moo boo, la ala la, Shake shake shake Moo Boo Come on and join in!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mooooooooooooo Boooooooooo April.....

Bruce The Boss

• Tracey TaylorTracey Taylor CamborneMember Posts: 1,345
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Moo BOO MOO boo MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOO BOO MOO BOO Shaking tail, moo boo, shake it, shake it MOO BOO
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Shake it shake it...mooo boooo, shake it to the left, moo, shake it to the right, booo......whoops hang on....another trick or treater at the door!!!!

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    HI MOUSE!! MOOO BOOOOOS over and shakes paw... so nice to meet you! BRUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRICK or TREATERS ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Really? Mooo booo shakey shakey twirly twirl moooo booooo
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Saffron, its 7.30pm here in the UK, we've had a few so far....Mum's got enough sweets to start a shop so she hopes we get more!!!!! You still up there???? he he he. MOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    OOOH exuse me Bruce.... I didn\'t know you were six hours ahead of us! EDIT:::: I MEANT TO SAY FIVE HOURS AHEAD OF US :::: HEY, maybe if I hop on my broom and mooooo booo myself over there I could trick or treat there TOO!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOO BOO shaking it MOO BOO MOO BOO
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOO BOO MOO BOO MOOO BOOO MOOO BOOO MOOOO BOOOO MOOOO BOOOO MOOOOO BOOOOOEvery cat do the MOO BOO put your left paw in, your left paw out, your left paw in and you shake it all about and do the MOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOO
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah come on over Saffron we've got looooooooooaaaaaaads of sweeties, and even better loads of kitty bikkies and goodies!!!!!!! You're welcome any time!!!! he he he. Mooooo Booooooo

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO We don't get trick or treaters cos we live down a dark lane SPOOKY!!MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ::hops on broom:: I\'m trying to kick start my broom! COME ON YOU BROOM! It hasn\'t been used furrr years... maybe it needs a little oil! ::pours in oil:: Vrrrooom vrroom -- COUGH COUGH -- I\'m in a cloud of smoke! ::waves the smoke away with her cape:: Come on you ol\' broom ::gives it a mooo booo kick:: WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO there it goes... without me... get back here broom!!!! Chasing brooom all the way to the U.K. I have until it hits New York then I\'m afraid I\'ll hit water... I better catch it before then!
  • tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm here too! Mom's 'puter is having a bit of a fit. So I'm moo-booing behind the scenes!! Mooooooooooooo Booooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Tig
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Tig it dosnt matter where you moo boo too anywhere is good.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Heeheehee!!, Safron, I think you may have to run a bit faster than that if you want to catch it. MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO Maizie and Tigger.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Saffron, however did you get up there??!! Bruce, it's 11:48 a.m. over here :) Must be fun greeting the trick or treaters! We don't get any in our neighborhood 'cause it's kind of rural. Mooooooo Booooooo! Tig
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *shouts out loud* HEY APRIL, DON'T FORGET WE GOTTA GO SOON, MUM WANTS TO WATCH "MOST HAUNTED"
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Saffron, you're funny! Love hearing about your broom :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Maize, getting ready for the trick or treaters? :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Maize, getting ready for the trick or treaters? :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HI TIGGER!!! Well at furrst I just jumped up here because I love chandelier swinging... I usually need help getting down though and by the time I was ready to come down from the Halloween bash everycat was gone. So, I've been up here ever since Saturday!!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We have been getting them all evening, but we dont open the door becouse one of us might run out and get lost and the trick or treaters we get round here are not very nice, the police are on patrol around here tonight. We also have scary fireworks going off.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I got the moooooo (see cow in pic)
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I got the boooo
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Goodnight guys. moms going to watch the other box now, Have fun, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO