Gypsy's Law

Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
edited 5 November, 2005 in Cats & Travel
I know this is more about dogs, but it\'s definitely something to think about. :-( THE ROAD GAMBLE

Comments

• Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Are you sure that\'s the right link, Arthur? Edit: Never mind. You fixed it. Thanks.
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    (Benjamin's Mom): You're right, Arthur, something to think about. When I was a kid, my parents were in our station wagon with our cat, Midnight. They didn't think the windows were down too far, but they were wrong. Midnight jumped out of one while they were traveling on a highway. They got back on the road to see if they could find him, but didn't. We were all devestated, and learned the hard way to make sure out pets are always safe. Thanks for posting this.
  • Elizabeth ReidyElizabeth Reidy WashingtonMember Posts: 22
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I think it's definately applicable to cats. Marcus doesn't travel well, so I normally allow him to roam free in the car. After one particularly long trip (he did the 12 hour trip from NC to CT with me) he stepped on the automatic window control and almost jumped out the window. I have to keep the child lock on now when we travel, becuase he's realized that those buttons mean freedom.