Picky eater

Jessica DoeringJessica Doering PhoenixMember Posts: 35
edited 6 November, 2005 in Food & Nutrition
Please help my mom out, Caster kitties!! Recently, I've been knocking my food dish over and loving the fact that my food just sits all over the floor. I used to eat it off the floor after doing this.. but I don't anymore. I just like to flip my food dish over and watch it lay there. My mom gets upset. She places it all back in my bowl, just so I can do it again 30 mins later. I even knock over my little sisters food bowl too. I will sniff at it, but I refuse to eat it. My mom feeds us Whiska's. I've always loved Whiska's. Lately, my mom thinks I hate it and I don't want to eat it. My mom is also getting angry about my food fight, because ants get inside the apartment everytime I knock my bowl(s) over. Please help my mom!!!

Comments

• April BennettApril Bennett Terre HauteMember Posts: 97
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Have you tried a bowl with the non-skip grips on the bottom? I used to knock my water over all the time, so my Mommy got me a big auto-waterer that I can\'t tip over. Maybe something like that would work for you?
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Isn't it great how easy it is to train humans?! I mean, you've already trained your mom to put your food back in the dish so you can knock it over again. You need to be careful though. She might get the idea that you are playing with your food because you aren't hungry. She could even decide to take your food away when you stop eating and start playing with it. That would ruin your whole game, wouldn't it?
  • Jessica DoeringJessica Doering PhoenixMember Posts: 35
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My mom did that last night! I was so mad at her! I spilled all the food on the floor and my mom told me that I don't need the bowls. So, she hid the bowls and left my food on the floor. My mom told me to eat off the floor since I thought it belonged there. She's no fun!