We\'re BAAAAACK!

Missy PottsMissy Potts ConnersvilleMember Posts: 201
edited 8 November, 2005 in What I Love About Catster
Hello everyone! So glad to be back! We are so sorry we haven\'t been around in so long! Our mommy has been sick, and our computer crashed! :-( We have really missed everyone and hope all our friends are OK! Looks like we have missed alot! So much going on since we left! Thanks to everyone who has been worried about us! Our mommy had to go for alot of tests and such but she is slowly feeling better. She says she\'ll be better in no time. She has had to miss alot of work, which means she has had more time for us! ;-) I hate when she has to go to work! Well, anyhoo, just wanted to let everyone know we are here, and hope to catch up with all our friends! We have missed you all!!! Purrrrrrrrs & Kitty Kisses, Tiger Lily & Sassy

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey, TL and Sass!!! :-) Welcome back! We're really glad to hear your mommy's doing better! :-)
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome back! It’s so good to see you again. We are so sorry your mommy wasn’t so well. We hope she is beeter soon. Let’s see. The latest news in our family is that Bootzie is in love with Patches and Mylo and Keisha are talking about wedding dates. Jacques and Roxy have an anniversary coming up on Nov 4th. Hum, I guess others can catch you up on more!
  • Nicole MeyerNicole Meyer ReadingMember Posts: 767
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Great to have you back TL & Sassy. Its also great to hear your mother is doing good. Looks like you got your computer fixed too!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    TL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs her* My lil sis!!! Soooooo glad to see you. I have asked around about you on several occassions. You had me worried. Glad youre mom is feeling better. I hope she continues to do so.
  • Cynthia StichCynthia Stich Member Posts: 762
    edited 27 February, 2006
    So glad to see you both back! Glad your mom is feeling better and hope she is soon completely OK!
  • Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah I am happy to see another familiar face!