'Round the World in 80 Gourmet Meals

Tammy SchreinerTammy Schreiner FresnoMember Posts: 322
edited 28 February, 2006 in What I Love About Catster
Hi, I'm Germie! I'm searching for a Tom who is playful, handsome and willing to be committed only to me! Also, must be willing to not mind a woman who has a little "meat on her bones." I am almost twenty pounds of love!

Comments

• Tracey TaylorTracey Taylor CamborneMember Posts: 1,345
    edited 27 February, 2006
    i think you are cute.
  • Tammy SchreinerTammy Schreiner FresnoMember Posts: 322
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks, Sprocket! I was starting to get my feelings hurt, I was beginning to think everyone thought I was ugly! You made my day!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Youre not ugly, you are very pretty.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Sprocket....you're such a gentleman, and you are one handsome cat!
  • Cynthia StichCynthia Stich Member Posts: 762
    edited 27 February, 2006
    :::nudges Germie:::::: Hey girlfriend, that sprocket IS kinda cute too.... You look like such a beautiful girl - I am sure you will find just the right guy!!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks, Sierra! I think I might have found him already! Isn't sprocket dreamy?
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You\'re beautiful Germie, I think you and Sprocket would be purrrrrrfect together.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    That's sweet, Bruce!
  • Cynthia StichCynthia Stich Member Posts: 762
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Sprocket - you are such an interesting color - you are listed as black - but when I first looked at your picture I thought you were a tortie (oooppppssss) but you are a guy cat so you can't be. Do you have little white spots in your coat or are you a black smoke? Anyway - you are a georgeous guy!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *blushes* I have never had so many lovely comments, Thank you. I am black but I have a grey undercoat, so smooth me down one way and I am black, smooth me the other I am grey.
  • Howard JonesHoward Jones MedfordMember Posts: 423
    edited 27 February, 2006
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. Comeon Baby lite my fyre...Hi there I'm lukey 20+ pounds of boy cat jus fur U.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. Comeon Baby lite my fyre...Hi there I'm lukey 20+ pounds of boy cat jus fur U.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Lukey! Would you like to go on a date with me?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    U betcha I would...U R my kinda kitty...lol
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow, you know just what to say to a girl. Grilled salmon and catnip at my place tonight? what do you say?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh yeah! Daz da bestest offer I've had all yeer. I'll bring da mowsie pate and choklayte mousse fur dessert.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I think we'll have a great time! I don't know about you, but as long as food is involved, I'm happy!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ah Germie u make my heart go thud thud thud. U iz georgeous. Let's eat.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awww, you're sweet, Lukey! I'm hungry!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Germie lovey, I tawked purrpaw into cookin fur uz Saturday nite.. He sed he will cook uz sum Trowt wif hollandaise sause and sum hamster truffels and we can start wif a shrimp cocktail. I hope dat meets wif ur approval...Luv, Ur hunky Lukey P.S. Whut shud we hav fur dessert?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I gotted stood up and had to eat all the trowt and shrimops and hammie treets all by myself, I did share wif my briffer Rufus sum tho but he usually dont eat much. I guess Germie wunt hongry. Or maybe her Meowmy dont let her owt on weekends.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm so sorry, Lukey! Mommy doesn't have computer access on weekends! Can I make it up to you with a round of meowgaritas??
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ifiggered it wuz sumptin lik dat. Howabout tomorrow nite we will have Lasagna an canolis? Purrpaw will still cook fur us.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    That sounds like a purrrfectly good idea to me!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    sownds like we haz a date then. Tonite iz da nite. Rrrrooowwwwwweeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Can we make it an early date? My mommy has issues with computer access, and must be off by 4:30 p.m. I hope this is not a problem. I can be here 5 days a week between 7:25 and 4:30
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It is almost like fate or sumpthin. Purrpaws pooter went down arownd 11 Tuesday mornin cause the power thinggy burnded up so he had to go buy another 1 and replace it and I couldnt get back on till tuesday nite but I kno that wer will have our date soon sweetie Germie. The pooter is fixded now, ( keep ur paws crossed) so we can do it Wed. maybe. an early is good cawse I like to sleep almoist as much as I luv to eat...lol
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOL! Me too!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, Germieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Purrpaw keeps havin problems with the pooter but he keeps trying to fix dem so dont give up on me phuleeze cawse I gots a crush on yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    edited 27 February, 2006
    YooHJoo Gerrrmyyyyyyyyy, Where R UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU??? Dis iz Lukey who thinks ur hot...lol