'Round the World in 80 Gourmet Meals

Comments

• Tammy SchreinerTammy Schreiner FresnoMember Posts: 322
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Lukey! I'm here! Mommy hasn't had computer access for a few days, But I'll be here until 4:30 today, and back at 7:30 tomorrow morning!
  • Howard JonesHoward Jones MedfordMember Posts: 423
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Sewwtie....Did u have a good Turkey day and weekend. Purrpaw wuz lazy and didnt cook uz enny turkey this yeer. We had chicken and noodles frum a can cawse he sed he didnt wanna wurk then.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I turned up my nose at the turkey! I wanted a big heaping plate of tuna, so mommy gave it to me! Did you enjoy your chicken and noodles?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well dey wuz ok I guess but purrpaw liked them better dan I did. I wanted swordfisheys steak.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    mmmm.....that sounds good....well, I must leave for the day, so I will talk to you tomorrow, my love!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good afternoon, Lukey! where are you????
    edited 27 February, 2006
    LUUUUUKEY........I'm making a squid milkshake right now. want one?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OOOOOOh, that sownds so good. I'll hafta whack purrpawfur being gone so much yesterday. He iz gonna be gone this afternoon too.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, that's okay Lukey. You just pounce on his head tonight while he's sleeping. That's what he gets for not letting you use the computer. Come on over to my house, and we'll have catfish cake.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh yeah. That sounds delish. Seeu in the mornin. I'll bring the cream.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello, lukey, is purrpaw gone again? You should probabaly figure our how to hack into his computer when he's not home.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey doll, I tried that but I cant spell and my paws are too fat to type so I jus wakk purrpaw when I wanna say sumpthin. What's new with you sweets. Todya's friday hows about we have a seafood sampler at the Red Lobster?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ooohhh....you have such good ideas! I hope its all you can eat!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Darlin, How about Tuna Melt Poboy sammithes fur lunch? We can zip down to N'awlins for it.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Darlin, How about Tuna Melt Poboy sammithes fur lunch? We can zip down to N'awlins for it.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    mmmmm.......a man who knows how to eat!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Great! It will give a chance to escape these lil invader kittens purrpaw brought home Thurs. Nite. They wuz all wet and cold from being abandoned in the rain but purrpaw found em and will keep em here in MY house till they are old enuf to go to a furrever home. So lets go.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    That darn purrpaw of yours! Bringing home kittens, when he should know your the king of the house, and YOU should make the decision of who comes in the house! These humans just don't listen!
  • Anita PorpoiseAnita Porpoise Member Posts: 216
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I\'m here to save the day and fly you through the night.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Who's dis interloper sez he's gonna fly u thru da nite... I'll send him flyin allrite....Hisssss ppppphhhhhhffftttttttt rowlllllllllllpppphhhffffftttttttt!!!!
  • Lyssa LodgeLyssa Lodge PortsmouthMember Posts: 192
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MEOW!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Germie, I may not be a Tom, but I'm Super Teddy! And besides a little birdie told me that you would be lukey to be with me...rather then Lard Butt. Lets fly out of OZ and catch a cloud to Disneyland and then I'll get you the biggest Mouse you ever did see.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Germie dont listen to the blandishments of this neutered lackwit. Besides his meowmy dresses him funny and I dont think he likes to eat like we do.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Teddy, we can be friends, but my heart belongs to lukey.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lukey Pukey......oh well it sounds like birds of a feather stick together. I won't forget you Germie....but there are other felines to purrsue. So Ciao Bella
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lukey, I have turned down the advances of another would be suitor. My heart belongs to you and you only.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I knew you wouldnt fall for that lothario in a cape...My food bowl is yours to share with me love. Here I brought you soome choclate covered mousies.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    And my FOUR food bowls are yours to share. Mommy wants to make sure I don't go hungry I guess, with all those food bowls out. Thank you for the chocolate covered mousies. They are delicious!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Say sweetie I think it would be good for you to pick where we go and what we eat today...How about it. I'm all a quiver with anticipation.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    There's a fish company close to where I live, and you get to pick your catch....live! What do you say to that? I'm craving a big juicy salmon!