'Round the World in 80 Gourmet Meals

Comments

• Howard JonesHoward Jones MedfordMember Posts: 423
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oboy, sownds good to me I'll have sum Dogfish fillets and crab cakes and Oysters Rockefeller.
  • Tammy SchreinerTammy Schreiner FresnoMember Posts: 322
    edited 27 February, 2006
    don't forget about the goldfish caviar and the swordfish steaks!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah and the lobster bisque too.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    That was a great feast yesterday! What's going on for today?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Today is Mexican Day , Hamster Tacos, Enchiladas with cheese and pigeon, Duck soup, Chili verde chinchilla and chihuahua burgers.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ...and for dessert, rat flan and mousie le leche!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Help Germie, You gotta hide me... Purrpaw iz tawkin about putting me on a die T and I'm scared... Can u believe it my lardbutt hoomen sez I'm too fat. I thought we cats had a lot of gall but he has us beat 7 ways from the mowse hole.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    A what!!!??? A.........DIET?! Well, that's a four letter word if I ever heard one! What is purrpaw thinking!??? Okay, here's the plan.......when you eat, store some food in your mouth that you don't swallow, go take it and hide it somewhere...you'll get a good stockpile going in no time! A diet....I can't believe it. Don't they realize that if we're "big boned" there's more of us to love??
    edited 27 February, 2006
    The sad thing about all this is my person is stoill a larda$$ even if he did lose 125 pounds. I'm just gonna ignore him and hiz dumb iders... I feel like junk food today how abowt Pizza?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Tell purrpaw that losing 125 pounds is awesome! (for him, not for us, of course) and pizza sounds great. Extra anchovies?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey there darlin Germie how does Squab sownd to you?? Along with some squid salad and some Squirrel Kebobs? Iz it a date?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    heck yeah, it's a date! Where there is food involved, I'm there!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hey lukey! I have an idea! What do you think of Italian for dinner tonight? fishicotti, mouse scallopini, squirrel lasagna, and bluejay tiramisu?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh yeah baby. I'm all over that idea. Sorry I couldnt get the pooter sooner purrpaw wuz owt doin hoomens stuff and he changed the password again. We can have sum catianti wine too.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Are you trying to ply me with alochol, Lukey? It's working!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I luv it when a plan comes together...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, that was a great feast and er.....other things last night, after the drinking binge.......now I'm ready to eat again!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Dun ta dun da da dan.... Here I am to save the day with Philly cheese steak sammitches and cheesecake frum New York.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, Lukey, you know just what to say to a girl. the way to my heart is through my belly!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    How abowt we have breakfast in Vienna today. We can have all that yoummy pastries and Austrian sausages and eggs and apfelstrudel and oh my gawd I;m droolin like a dawg thinkin abowt it.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lukey, you are a true food conossiuer. You come up with the most FABULOUS ideas! Vienna, here we come! lukey, take me away!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well I figure that since we were in Vienna for Breakfast we can have supper in Budapest. Hungrian Goulasch with a wine I know called Bulls Blood. for tomorrow it is off to Paris for French eats and the British Isles on Sunday. Then back home for the next week.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ooohhh, a European vacation with my lovely Lukey, what more can I ask for? I hope this is an all you can eat vactation!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mais oui, Mon petite cheri. Mais certainment! (American translation.) You betcha dol.l lets pig out and eat our way across Europe. CHOMP
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ourplane had to divert cause of hungry kitties so we are in San Juan for lunch...Kno any good places???
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good morning, Lukey! I'm thinking germany today! Some beerocks, big fat german sausages, and sauerkraut! Yummy!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ok with me I'm gonna have the saurbraten mit speatzle. And then some BLack Forest Cake.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    mmmm......black forest cake. I would like a mouse mousse for dessert!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    An then I'm goin home fur a couple of days cawse purrpasw sez he's gonna send a "Hit Squad" after me if I dont quit burning up his kredit kards...lol.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Europe, home, to the ends of the earth.... I'll go anywhere, as long as you are with me, Lukey my love.