'Round the World in 80 Gourmet Meals

Comments

• Tammy SchreinerTammy Schreiner FresnoMember Posts: 322
    edited 27 February, 2006
    If all else fails, we can always go for sushi. What's better than seaweed and fish?? It's an ocean delight! (As I am no longer looking, I have found the Tom of my dreams) we should change it to something like " Germie and Lukey's gourmet love" or something to that effect. What do you think??
  • Howard JonesHoward Jones MedfordMember Posts: 423
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey sounds good to me. The more the merrier. Arownd the world in 80 meals. Love on a gourmet cuisene cat style.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Around the world in 80 meals? That sounds like a good title.......
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well unless u can edit the original post I dont know that you can change it. U may hafta start a new thread
    edited 27 February, 2006
    okay, we can change the title to something else. I will let you know further details later.....
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey that sownds real good Germie lovey. Then alla gourmet and big boned cats can read and join in the fun. Oh by the way I have brother and sister sorta. PigPen and Prbbles have been moved in by purpaw Howard after they were abandoned by their hoomen and didnt have no food or watter cept for toilet watter for a couple weeks. So we will hafta bring them owt some to help fatten them up to a proper size..
    edited 27 February, 2006
    That sownds like a Great Title. We can have guest gourmet cats and have our frens all join us too. You are so smart Germie, it's a good thing I hooked up wif you. Now if I could find a smart hoowomen fur my Purrpaw to hook up wif that wood be reely cool. I dont think dat's gonna happen tho. Purrpaw is a ole curmudgeon an dont go owt much.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    So, here's our new thread, I'm sure we'll attract lots of readers... we are quite interesting after all! What do you think about sub sandwiches today! Consider the possibilities! MLT's (mouse lettuce and tomato), roast beast, Turkey and ferret, the possibilities are endless!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yom Yom. I'll have Roast Pidgeon with Thousand Island Dressing, French Fried Rattails an Choclate covered Gerbil Giblets for Dessert.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yom Yom. I'll have Roast Pidgeon with Thousand Island Dressing, French Fried Rattails an Choclate covered Gerbil Giblets for Dessert.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good morning, Lukey, my portly prince!! How about a bird buffet today? All the birds you can eat! Every species you can think of!! Bluejay in vodka cream, sparrow in spaghetti, candied cardinal, duck delight, french fried finch, oh, my mouth is watering just thinking of it!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ah Germie my Rubensesque Darling. That sounds most excellent. I thing candied hummingbirds wings are da bomb.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We can't forget about the pork fried parakeet!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HMmmmmmm, What to have on a tuesday? How about Prairie Hot Dogs with candied crickets and catfish nuggets? And maybe a little Sage hen tartare?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lukey, you do not know how long I have been craving a prairie hot dog! That sounds excellent. For dessert, Toad Tiramisu!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hay, Hey Hi de HOHOHO Sweetie O. I got us hooked up for the big Valentines Partay at the MooBoo Club on the 14th. Bring ur dansin paws. How bout Taco Bell fur lunch.. I'm havin the ratchiliada an some tomowsies..
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Woohoo! Good going lukey!! my paws will be polished and ready to go! I just hope there will be food there......Taco bell sounds meowlicious. I'll have the mouseadilla, and the south of the border snakeskin.....mmmm.....
    edited 27 February, 2006
    How about Hawaiiain food today Ahi, Mahi Mahi, And all that fishys type stuff.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hawaiian! One of my favorites! I hope I get "leid"! Sorry, sorry, I couldn't help that one. It was just too easy...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Woohoo, I didnt see that one coming...lol See u monday
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hmmmm.....I've been thinking and thinking and trying to come up with a good meal for us today.....I'm thinking a good old fashioned geckoburger might be good.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hokay, I never had one of them before.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm feeling strangely like I want to eat bugs today. How about you. Do you like bugs Germie?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    mmmmm....bugs. I like the crunchy bugs best. The way they snap and crackle in your mouth. Some potato bug salad sounds really good.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I want some Peking Duck today i think. What about u lovey? Oh by the by I think my brother Rufus iz gonna duble date wif his new GF to the Valentine Party.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I want the beak of the duck! I love crunch!!! We will all have a really great time at the valentine's dance! Hopefully there's a lot of food!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey lukey, I'm going to pick up some french fried ferret today with a side of cod liver oil. Interested, my love?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah... Dibs on the kidneys also how about sum Blackbird Pie..yum yum..
    edited 27 February, 2006
    blackbird pie is one of my top 20 thousand desserts! Do you like rat tail tempura??
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I like mine southern ffried better. But Tempura is ok. Fricassied finches are good too.