Do you have a minute?

Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
edited 11 November, 2005 in What I Love About Catster
PLEASE PLEASE!! If you can spare a moment, go to each member of my family\'s page and vote for us in the photo contest before it\'s too late. Warm (mom) has JUST finished added all our pictures! Yes even the d-o-g. We would GREATLY appreciate it and anycat that posts here, we will go to their page and vote for them if we haven\'t done so already. THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU!!!

Comments

• MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Will do!!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ok, I have been added now.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Vote for me too in Sweetie's family!
  • Jan CrockerJan Crocker PlacentiaMember Posts: 241
    edited 27 February, 2006
    As a fellow tortie and admirer of Sweetie's matchmaking brilliance, I voted a 5 for all of her photos. And, of course, I'll be voting for everycat in her family! Purrs always, Emmy
  • Cynthia StichCynthia Stich Member Posts: 762
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We took more than a minute because we had to stop and admire all of your families beautiful pictures - your mom takes great pictures!!!! What kind of camera do you use? We have a digital so our mom snaps away - that way at least a few out of all she takes have to turn out ok LOLOL
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awwwwwwww Emmy! *blushes* I swear you are too sweet to me sometimes! *giggles* That's Ok though - I like the compliments!! Jackson - thanks pal for voting for us. Guess it does take more than a min to vote for all of us. heh heh. Warm (mom) REALLY, REALLY appreciates your kind words about her photography. She is quite proud of them and it's really nice to here that somebody else thinks they are good too! *smiles big* Warm uses a Canon digital camera and a Canon 35 mm. She uses the 35mm alot for outside shots because she can play with all the attachments and different filters like the polarized one which is fantastic in bright daylight. She likes the digital when it comes to close up or head shots more. Shows more detail.
  • Michelle MeyersMichelle Meyers WacoMember Posts: 835
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Your Warm takes brilliant pictures. It took Cat Mom and I a while to finish the voteing! We gave you a 5 for everything! I hope you enjoyed my pictures as well that Cat Mom submited to the show.. I hope she can learn from your Warm and take glorious pictures of me as well!
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ok, Sweetie, we sure will. Felica is entered, too! Purrs, Gysmo
    edited 27 February, 2006
    On behalf of myself, Sweetie and the rest of our fam - *laughs* I know, I know - it takes a whole heck of alot longer than a minute to vote for all of us!! Soooo, we REALLY appreciate the fact each and every one of you took the time to do so!! We will vote for everycat we havent voted on yet. Thanks again!!!
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi, Sweetie and Everyone! We've voted for you. Mom just added one more of me in the funny face category. She was trying to take a pic of me in a Santa hat for our Christmas picture, so I stuck my tongue out at her. She thought it a wasted picture but then thought, perfect for the funny face! I knew it would be good for something! Please vote for me and my family and the dogs too. They DO protect us! Thank you!
  • Missy PottsMissy Potts ConnersvilleMember Posts: 201
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We have been getting in our votes for everyone! So many cute kitties! Hope you can vote for us as well, if you have time! Good Luck every kitty! Tiger Lily & Sassy
  • Michelle MeyersMichelle Meyers WacoMember Posts: 835
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I will vote for everycat.. come and vote for me as well!
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, we did it...we voted for ALL of you!! It was the least we could do :) *muah*
  • Renee SnyderRenee Snyder Member Posts: 16
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My sister and I would appreciate any spare votes, too! But, if you don't have time to vote for BOTH of us, please vote for me because my sister is BAD and she gets me in trouble! *mrowr!* Mom is off to vote for you guys, now...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    On behalf of myself and the rest of our fam - *laughs* I know, I know - it takes a whole heck of alot longer than a minute to vote for all of us!! Soooo, we REALLY appreciate the fact each and every one of you took the time to do so!! ------- We will vote for everycat we havent voted on yet this evening before the polls close. Thanks again!!!
  • Mallory NeherMallory Neher AustinMember Posts: 3
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OKidoke! I can do that too! =) P.S I\'m new here, so, what\'s the whole \"Plus\" thing at the bottom of yall\'s posts?