Calling all Lynx point beauties

Dolores LenzDolores Lenz MissionMember Posts: 341
edited 5 December, 2009 in What I Love About Catster
Line up so we can adore you all.

Comments

• Cynthia StichCynthia Stich Member Posts: 762
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Here I am!!!!! My mom had never even heard of a lynx point before she got me! There are a few of us on here......Since I am a lynx point bicolor - my legs are all white so you can only see my points on my head and tail, which are a darker color than the color on my back which has more shades of brown with subtle tabby markings. I have been geting darker in the time my mom has had me.....
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am here for all to adore. *grins*
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Im a seal lynx point Kitty
  • Dolores LenzDolores Lenz MissionMember Posts: 341
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I must say you are all so gorgeous!!! But there must be more Lynx point kitties on Catster. Come one, come all and strut your stuff!
  • Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
    edited 27 February, 2006
    This handsome cutie was the father of my kittens. Or at least some of them.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HOLY KATZ!!! *eyes get big* MC - that was like me looking in the mirror!!
  • Courtney K-Courtney K- WarrenMember Posts: 5,721
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Heck no Lemur! ::whispers-You're just a tad sexier::
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Heck no Lemur! ::whispers-You're just a tad sexier::
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Only a tad, huh? heh heh.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Maybe more...::winks::
  • Zinnia SantosZinnia Santos Miami/Ft. LauderdaleMember Posts: 232
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am a seal point Lynx does that count. At least that's what I am told.
  • Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I know Lemur. The resemblance is uncanny. Of course, he abandoned me after the kittens came, which you would never do. And you have better eyes.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awwwwwww MC. I'm sorry. I didnt know he did that. You deserve better anyways!! Heh heh - yeah my eyes are pretty darn sexy arent they?! *laughs* Thanks MC. *kisses her cheek*
  • tiff anytiff any Member Posts: 260
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi I'm Vash... Mommy says Lynx Points are her new fav, next to Torties and black cats! She might get me a big sister that is a Lynx Point.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hiya Vash and welcome to the most sexy club. heh heh
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ::grins at Lemur then hustles out of the club::
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi there pretty Ms. Kitty!! I saw you sneak in!! heh heh
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ::sneaks back in:: Hiah! How are ya lately? Don't catch you around much but maybe tonight if you're at the late show??
  • tiff anytiff any Member Posts: 260
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Meow!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HelllllOoOooOOoOOOooooo Isis!!
  • Kalen SogerKalen Soger Mount VernonMember Posts: 5,465
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Another Lynx Point here! *waves paw to all* Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    WELCOME Gato!! Great pic by the way.
  • Erynn NewmanErynn Newman Member Posts: 1
    edited 28 April, 2008
    I\'m getting darker too. I just had faint stripes when Mom and Dad found me, but now my coat is getting browner, and I have spots coming out instead of stripes. The vet says I\'m a DSH, but doesn\'t a lynx point come about by mixing some Siamese in the bloodline?
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 2 May, 2008
    Hey! I just saw this! I'm a lynx point too! Mistress read somewhere where the CFA don't consider lynx points or applehead meezers for cat shows as a good meezer selection? Well. . . POOH ON THEM!!
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 7 May, 2008
    Hi every kitty! I don't know how I missed this thread before! :-h Hi Misiu! You are very handsome! When I was a kitten, I only had points and just had stripes on my tail and legs, but as I got older I developed more stripes on my sides and the rest of my body.
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 7 May, 2008
    OH how nice! A thread to admire our Lynxiness :)) I'm a seal lynx point and my meowmy loves my markings :) They are a bit darker now, than my picture shows - my mom needs to get busy with her camera! *waves at Willy and Lemur cause it's been a while since she has been in the forums* :-h
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 7 May, 2008
    HI! I'm Lily's younger half sisfur and I'm a blue-cream bi-color torbie! That means I'm a tortoiseshell with lynx markings :) and I have a mask on my eyes. Nikko and Scooter call me Fancypants! MOL :))!
    edited 9 May, 2008
    I don't know if I'm a seal-lynx or a cream-lynx :-/ There's a kitty in my meezer clubs that looks almost exactly like me and they say she's a cream lynx, so my Mistress changed me to cream-lynx I have been with my Mistress for a year and tomorrow I will be on Catster for a year! Best year of my life!
  • Lori MorrisLori Morris Caldwell, IdahoMember Posts: 4
    edited 19 November, 2008
    I must ask....are all lynx points crazy?! Ours acts like it has a screw loose or something. And we had had another years ago that acted the same way. We didn't know at the time it was a lynx point but our newest looks almost identical to her. Anyhow, the personalities are just about the same and we were wondering if it all LPs are nutty.
    edited 23 November, 2008
    I don't act crazy! Well, hardly ever. depends on what you consider "crazy". Sometimes I run around, but Mistress likes that, it gets my exercise in.