car rides

2»

Comments

• Patricia HodgePatricia Hodge WatertownMember Posts: 14,819
    edited 3 April, 2006
    I love to ride in the truck an car... mommsie got me a soft carrier which is also a car seat ,it has a seat belt attachment so I got fly out of the car and not get loss if an accident, they put window down a little for me sometimes too. Bluie
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 3 April, 2006
    When I was a kitten, Mom wanted me to get used to riding in a car so two to three times a week, Mom and Momsmom would go to the Dairy Queen for a milkshake. Mom would only get chocolate (which, of course, cats can\'t have), but Momsmom would get a banana milk shake and give me a little in my own little saucer. It got to the point where Mom would say, \"Aragorn, let\'s go get a banana milkshake,\" and I would head for the car and jump in. Although it was teaching me to ride in a car, it was also putting the pounds on Mom and Momsmom, and their sacrifice was all for naught, because once I grew up, I didn\'t like riding in a car anymore.
  • Jennifer CapitaoJennifer Capitao MiddletownMember Posts: 82
    edited 12 April, 2006
    My brother and I both like riding in the car, but we hate our carriers! If it's a long ride, Momma will let us out, usually we just peak out the windows and fall asleep on the back seat or in our carriers with the doors open. Momma is leash training us now, my brother has already been outside and on a walk with Momma but I still sulk in the corner... makes me looks stupid! :-[
  • Jennifer StewartJennifer Stewart Member Posts: 1
    edited 23 April, 2006
    I love going on car rides. My parents travel a lot and I go with them. They have an SUV and I usually sleep under the cargo cover. I occasionally come out to see where we are. I have my crunchies and my water and by litter box when ever I need them. I don’t like big 18-wheelers though. If one comes by and I am out, I hide.