ANNIVERSARY PARTY!

MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
edited 30 November, 2005 in What I Love About Catster
To Our Catster Friends -- My brother JACQUES and his Angelkit ROXANNE hope you will join us in celebrating their 6-month Catster Crush Anniversary on Friday at 6:30 p.m. Catster time at The Late Late Show! Dancing, Holiday snacks and good cheer!

Comments

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We'll be there with bells on. *laughs*
  • Courtney K-Courtney K- WarrenMember Posts: 5,721
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I\'ll try and be there. If not, HAPPY ANNIVSERARY you two!
  • Michelle MeyersMichelle Meyers WacoMember Posts: 835
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Cat Mom has to work.. but I will do my best to be there with cat nip on! Even if I have to use the remote catputer to sneek on! I woul dnever miss my best cat pals party!
  • Cynthia StichCynthia Stich Member Posts: 762
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Of course we\'ll be there with out family!!!! We wouldn\'t miss it for the world. We\'ll have to go when our mom gets home from work though so we\'ll try to be on time but may be a little late.... See ya there (and congradulations on your anniversary!!!!)!!!!!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thank you all! Don't worry about time...we just want to share our happiness, and things can go on until late when you're having fun!
  • Jane HopkeJane Hopke MiddletownMember Posts: 1,033
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'll be there too! I'll make sure to keep Apollo in the loop as well. BTW, has anycat seen Apollo lately? I miss that handsome tom of mine!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, he will be joining us for the party Friday night! Spread the word...all catsters welcome!