I need a forever home!

cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
My name is Buffy and I need a forever home! My Mom inherited me when she moved into her house. The people who lived there before fed me and loved me, but the man didn't like me and wouldn't let his wife take me with them when they moved. My current Mom took on the task of caring for me. I live outside and she has tried many, many times to get me to come inside, but because she has two cats, I refuse to come in the house with them! I'm a beautiful girl who has been spayed. I'm very sweet and love to be loved. I really wish I had a forever home where I could sleep by the fire and curl up on a lap every night! Just no other kitties please! If you live in Middle or East Tennessee or North Georgia, southern Kentucky, or western N.C. and want to give me a home, please send a note to my Mom. Thanks for reading my story!