Hello. New to catster plus!

J KellettJ Kellett Member Posts: 2
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
Hi everyone. My brother Lucivar and I are new catster plus members. We just subscribed today and we\'ve already given out many of our rosettes for this month. There are just so many deserving kitties out there! But anyhow, I just wanted to wave a paw at everyone and announce my presence! I look forward to meeting new kitties to play with.

Comments

• Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome to Catster Plus Emmagan and Lucivar! You are going to love it here, it's so much fun! We're going to send you friend requests too! Welcome again, purrs!
  • Karen HollandKaren Holland BrookvilleMember Posts: 833
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome Emmagan -- we are also sending you and your brother friend requests. Harry, Rosie & Casper
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Emmagan and Lucivar! Welcome aboard to Catster plus!
  • J KellettJ Kellett Member Posts: 2
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thank you for your warm welcome :) We are so glad to have our new friends. They are certainly a gorgeous bunch of kitties.
  • Shannon BernardShannon Bernard Allegany Co.Member Posts: 269
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi--I'm new both to catster and catster plus too! I can't BELIEVE I never knew about catster before just recently. Must have been too busy sleeping. I really love checking out everyone's pages and giving treats though and I'm glad to be here.
  • Shannon BernardShannon Bernard Allegany Co.Member Posts: 269
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm Lucy's catfriend, so I'm a new member too. Actually, mom made Lucy's page first and I'm still a little bitter about that. But I'm getting over it because catster is so cool. We're a little overwhelmed though because it seems like you kitties meow a different language and we're trying to figure out where our niche is.