Games

Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
edited 4 May, 2005 in What I Love About Catster
Me and my mommy played 'You Cant Catch Me!' yesterday! Its so fun! I run into my grandmothers room, and under her bed. Then, when my mommy is out of sight(she chases me) I run into the room that seperates her and my uncles room, and under the couch in there. It keeps going like that, Bed, Couch, Bed, Couch, Bed, Couch, well.. You get the idea. Are there any fun games you like to play with your humans?

Comments

• FLIP RainnieFLIP Rainnie Member Posts: 80
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I like it when mummy plays pulling me around the floor on the little rug, she starts pulling along the rug, then I jump on, she speeds up, then turns around fast, zipping along the floor to the other side of the room, and I cling on... faster mummy! faster!, she gets exhausted and I have fun rides, we also run around the living room after each other, thats fun too....
  • Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
    edited 27 February, 2006
    That sounds like alot of fun Simba! I like hanging out under the bookshelf across from the stairs, upstairs. Then I can see when people are coming up, and I will do a dance! I jump backwards up steps, and downwards down steps! I also do a side-way dance at the top of the stairs. When my mommy is coming up, I like attacking her legs. She thought she was going to get by me one time, when I did a jump attack! She yelled at me, but not aloud. Just told me that was a REALLY big no-no. I still do it, though! Its fun, too!
  • Cheryl SimsCheryl Sims DallasMember Posts: 869
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I play catch. If you throw one of my balls to me I stand on my back feet and catch the ball with my front feet.
  • Kristen MangoKristen Mango Chapel HillMember Posts: 40
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We play catch, too. I am the best jumper/catcher out of the two of us (sorry, Scotty!) When we cease to jump mom and dad will throw our toys and soccer balls really far away, like up onto the far couch or into a different room -- then we race around and get a lot of exercise!
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My favorite game is when daddy makes the bed and throws the covers over me, I pounce out and he covers me again. Whew! I could do that all day if it wasn't for the fact I have to stop every now & again to eat.