Hi I'm Kitty!

paulette smithpaulette smith columbusMember Posts: 7
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
I am new here . I have three sisters but they are dogs. I love 'em and all but still....It'll be nice to have some cat pals please write me!

Comments

• Karen HollandKaren Holland BrookvilleMember Posts: 833
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hi Kitty -- welcome to Catster. We sent you a friends request. Harry & Co.
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    Welcome to Catster, Kitty! You will find lots of friends and fun here...we hope you will like prowling the forums and getting to know everycat! Lots of chat and activities.... Glad to meet you! Enjoy! --the fiends
  • paulette smithpaulette smith columbusMember Posts: 7
    Hi Harry, Thanks for the freinds request! I used to know a Cat named Harry Potter! But he ran away. I was sad. Hi Vijay! You have pretty eyes. My eyes are green eyes but my picture doesn't show them. Mom says she'll put another picture of me up soon. The man is my human granpa. He is so warm and comfortable I always sit on his lap when he comes to visit.
  • Dolores LenzDolores Lenz MissionMember Posts: 341
    We want to be your cat pals if you'll have us? Welcome! The more the merrier! Merry Christmas!
  • Nicole MeyerNicole Meyer ReadingMember Posts: 767
    Hey Kitty, nice to meet you and welcome to Catster. I've sent you a request.
  • edited 16 September, 2009
    Hello Kitty and welcome to Catster! It looks like you've already made a few friends but we went you a pal request so you can make a few more!
  • so mkso mk Member Posts: 4
    Hey Kitty ! Welcome ! Where did you get that great pillow of yours ? ;)
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    Hi, Kitty- We want to join everyone else in welcoming you to Catster. Make sure you look around the forums. There's a lot of fun stuff going on! Benjamin & Sophie