Joined up with Catster Plus

Dianna MattscheckDianna Mattscheck North KingstownMember Posts: 9
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
Found Catster yesterday...joined plus this morning. I am addicted...lol Trying to come up with a few ideas where extra bio fields can be added. Any ideas?

Comments

• edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Shelby and welcome aboard! Plus is so much fun isn't it?? Just don't give out those rosettes too fast! They go quicker than you expect them to *winks*
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome to Catster and Plus, Shelby! You will have a purrfectly wonderful time here!
  • Dianna MattscheckDianna Mattscheck North KingstownMember Posts: 9
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I did give out a lot today. So much fun, so addicting. :)
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Shelby, beautiful How are ya! Glad to see you've joined the Plus side. I can't remember what my extra bios are. Look-alike: Patches Embarrassing moment: getting stuck under mom's mosquito net Words of wisdom: get microchipped(or is that on Lucy's page?) Those might be them, I'll have to check. Some cats have their crushes, favorite cat of the day, near-death experience, or favorite memory.
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We just joined today. It's an early Christmas present!
  • Alison GeargeouraAlison Geargeoura Member Posts: 157
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wheeee! Hellos Shelby and Sofie!!! Its neat to see you here! Xavier is wise, I tend to blow my rosettes and then find loads of kitties that I wished I had more rosettes for ! hehehehe Hope you have loads of fun, and look forward to sharing string and chewing the catnip!