Paws Not Showing

Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
edited 24 December, 2005 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Today I was giving Paw to all the beautiful kitties and saw one I especially wanted to meet. I remembered her info and gave her 5 paws. The next screen said she had an average of 4 paws by 6 voters. After a quick search I got to her page and there was no paw rating! No paws at all...none. I was going to send a friend request and tell her I voted 5 paws, but that seemed silly since the paws weren't displayed on her page. What's going on here? Am I making sense?

Comments

• Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Zorilla! You are making sense! I think I know what's happening here. The kitty you gave paw to has probably decided not to show the paw ratings on his or her page. Check my page and you'll see that there are no paws either, even though I actually do have some. That's because in My Account there is the option to not show the paw ratings at all or to only show it if you have 4 or 5 paws or to show it no matter how many paws you have.
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, I see. I know about that option, I thought if you checked not to have paws shown, you wouldn't be included in Give Paw at all. Guess everyone's included in Give Paw regardless?
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi again, Zorilla. If you go to "My Account" and look at the options under 5. Gimme Some Paw preferences, you'll see that cats can choose not to be in the Give Paw stroll at all, if that's what they want. I assume most cats choose to be in the stroll, but some might not want to display their paw ratings on their page. I'll probably display mine once I get some more votes. :-)