Meowy Christmas! What did you get from Santa Claws?

Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
We got a big furry mouse filled with catnip & a fun feather toy on a fishing pole. (Klemy got some Q-tips....it's her obession) We also got some yummy turkey for dinner last night. Meowy Christmas and hugs to all our Catster furries! Meow, Klemy, Kitty & Keisha

Comments

• Karen HollandKaren Holland BrookvilleMember Posts: 833
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We got a short cat tree thing to put under the window in the bedroom so we can look out. And yes we have already fought over it. Harry & Co.
  • Deborah CreaseDeborah Crease Mayland, ChelmsfordMember Posts: 1,555
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I got a furry mouse. For dinner I had Turkey and Giblets pate. Happy Christmas everyone.
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We received a Catster Plus subscription and a ring with a ball in it that we like to chase! Mom is going to give us the giblets from the turkey she's making. Can't wait. Yum! Happy Christmas to all!
  • Jolene DarrahJolene Darrah KitchenerMember Posts: 50
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Meowy Christmas I got 2 balls with bells in it and a featherwan. My Human brother got something called a B-Daman it shoots out little balls and they are fun to chase. My Uncle Bought Muriel a Scratching Post and My mom Sent her A Pack of furry mouse toys
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    We got catnip bubbles, a bunch of those furry mice, one big fuzzy mouse, new batteries for our laser pointer(we wear them out fast!), catnip buds, mini tennis balls and a few other small toys. Sounds like santa was good to you guys too!
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow! Sounds like you all got some really great stuff. Now that I have my new stuff it is time to .....Kill the Christmas Tree!!!!!
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I got a tiger tail thing attached to a stick. It has feathers on the end of it-I feel like a kitten again! Also I got some special cat food
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I got a doll to sleep with, it's a bean bag skunk! Also I got a piece of beef jerkey and a bite of hot dog. Mom says neither of those things were for me, but why else would they have been in the garbage sack sitting by the front door? For her to take outside?
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I got this neat bungie toy with feathers and stuff on the end that hangs off the doorknob, but I like to play with it on the floor. It's so much funnnnn! I love new toys! Mommy said that Santa left me more presents at home! (I'm at Nana and Paw Paw's house right now) Meowy Christmas, everycat! Love and Purrs, The Wild Child
  • Michelle MeyersMichelle Meyers WacoMember Posts: 835
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I got a laser thing that is shaped like a pyramid and it spins the lasor all around the room.. I also got a new foot ball to play fetch with, a ball that has a lasor in it that blinks when you toss it, i also got a new sparkel ball and some fur mice! Meowy Cat-Mas and Seasons Growlings!
  • Amy WittAmy Witt TopekaMember Posts: 2,005
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I got kitty treats, Christmas HAM, kitty grass, & a bag full of Pheasant feathers!
  • Sue KaufmannSue Kaufmann CranfordMember Posts: 1,465
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Meowy Christmas! I got an electric mouse that rolls around and makes a lot of noise. Honestly, I'm a little scared of it!!!
    Hattie, I got one of those for Christmas one year and I was terrified of it!! Heck, it even made the dogs nervous...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Irish, where did you get this laser thing? It sounds like a good Belated Christmas present.
  • Julia SaffellJulia Saffell AdenaMember Posts: 2,171
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I got some treats and a mouse and a mom got us a late Catster Plus gift :)
    *chuckles* Speedy, I heard about you and those treats... You little piggy you!
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We got catnip blankies, feather toys, jacks and new balls! Yay, thank you Santa Claws!
  • Julia SaffellJulia Saffell AdenaMember Posts: 2,171
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ah man *blushes* I know Pum Pum had to of told you Mitzi.
  • Shannon BernardShannon Bernard Allegany Co.Member Posts: 269
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We had to SHARE our presents, can you believe it? But we got this springy mouse thing that hangs in a doorway and bounces every which way when you swat it. And the best part is that the dogs get scolded when they chew on it! *snicker*
  • Shannon BernardShannon Bernard Allegany Co.Member Posts: 269
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ruby, you forgot about the scratching post! It\'s one of those cheap cardboard ones where you can sprinkle the catnip down into the openings...and it\'s some really primo bud, too. I\'ve been rubbing myself all over that thing since Sunday morning.
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I got a new present box filled with toys (I like to lie on it!) and a new fresh set of Purr Pads!
  • Nic MicNic Mic Member Posts: 16
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I got a catnip mousie (yay!) and some balls and some non-catnip mousies (ugh... where's the fun in that?) and some treats. My favourite is the laser pointer though... I LOVE it!!
  • Shawnee CShawnee C Danville, PAMember Posts: 181
    edited 27 February, 2006
    new catnip toys, a feather wand toy, a new bed... and my meowmie got a new digital camera to take pics of ME!!!! (- oh and my sister and brother too).. *mew* !
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I got a laser bug and a catnip gingerbread man and lots of Fancy Feast from Santa Claws, a bunch of little balls and a catnip bag on a string--and a collar with some special charms from Fuzz, and a fuzzy monkey and new dish and another ball from my cousin kitties! I like the catnip toys and the Fancy Feast the most, giggle-giggle.