No new Kitty! *Crying*

Dr- Rebecca KennedyDr- Rebecca Kennedy Member Posts: 2,026
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
*Meowing* I'am sad everyone! I almost got a new kitty. Too live with me,But mommy changed her mind. I'am so sad!!!!

Comments

• Julia SaffellJulia Saffell AdenaMember Posts: 2,171
    edited 27 February, 2006
    awwwww I am so sorry to hear that Madison. *gives Madison a hug* Maybe your mom will change her mind again and want another kitty.
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm sorry, too, Madison, but only kitties get lots of attention! I'm an only kittie.
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Aw, Madison I'm so sorry.... Hey, we're getting a new sister so why don't you take her instead. *big grin*
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    *scowls at Xavier* Mom would be mad if she knew you were trying to give the new girl away before she even gets here.
  • Dr- Rebecca KennedyDr- Rebecca Kennedy Member Posts: 2,026
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Aww....Thanks guys! You made me feel very good. Maybe it will be nice being the only kitty. And Xavier your funny. *blushes*
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Consider it a blessing, Zory(er...I mean new kittens) can really get on your nerves. I tell Zory to sit in one spot and not touch anything until I say so. Next thing you know she is eating my food, climbing my condo, and getting her germs all over my toys! And grandma sent a cool toy for us to SHARE!!!!! I had to swat Zory over the head to let her know grandma ment the toy was for me. Other than that, I love her to death.
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I sorry madison, I wanted a new kitty too! There was even talk about getting a new kitty for me to play with, but Christmas has come & gone and no kitty for me. Mom & Dad did have a huge drooling poop machine here, holding me & my sisters hostage for days, but the beast finally went back home yesterday...and still no kitty. I shall keep my paws crossed that the new year will bring us both kittens.