What happened?

Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
edited 29 December, 2005 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
This morning, all of the kitty pictures, especially on the forums, are especially LARGE! You can't see the full screen and on a kitty's main page, their first picture is white with a red X. Is this only my mom's computer? If so, does anyone know how to fix it? Is anyone else having the same problem?

Comments

• Sheila HoltanSheila Holtan SnohomishMember Posts: 1
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm having the same problem, I think the problem is with Catster not your computer
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Fear not, Daphne! This happens once in a while (we see it, too, so don't worry about your computer!) when HQ is doing clean-up or having a system glitch. It will be fine in a bit. Usually is.
  • Ms IMs I Member Posts: 75
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well not only is everything on catster and dogster about 5 miles wide now, but all my pics are gone from my page and photo manager. Hope that glitch ain\'t permanent. meowsie, Amélie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    No -- it will be okay! This is not half as funny as when all the forums had HUGE fonts and it was blinding! It is disconcerting, however, to find ourselves "disappeared!" --the fiends
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ooooh, but don\'t we all look so pretty in these BIG pictures?!! I like it. You all look great. How do I look, B I G?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, BIG! It's actually very nice to see our friends loud and clear after all the little pictures! Helloooo all you gorgeous Catsters!
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It's great to see our pictures so BIG every once in a while! We don't mind, Catster always gets it back to normal. We love Catster!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hear, hear!! Good 'tude, Benjamin!!
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awwwwww. Back to teensy again. It was great being BIG on Catster while it lasted. Thanks, Catster. You made me feel so . . . BIG!
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ah, we are back to normal too, thanks friends for making mom feel better! She thought either I was totally driving her crazy or her computer went nuts.
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hehe, the first time this happened mum panicked, too. Now we know to expect it occasionally! *grins*
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 27 February, 2006
    That happened to us yesterday! It looked cool, but mom had a bunch of windows open and it nearly froze her computer.