Rosette Question

Courtney K-Courtney K- WarrenMember Posts: 5,721
This may seem a little naive...but do you get your new group of rosettes the first of the month? Or the anniversary of the month you got rosettes? Hmmmm... Any cats out there that can help? --Calli

Comments

• roberta harrisroberta harris Member Posts: 1,772
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Excellent question Calli ... as we wondered the same. New rosettes come on the anniversary ... not the new month. We spent our rosettes like crazy at the end of November thinking it was the new month!!!! Love your glasses!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi and welcome to the plus side! heehee Yes, Mickey is right. You will get 25 new rosettes every month on the date of which you signed up for plus. At least you dont have as many brother n sisters to share with as I do!! *smiles* Hope to see you around more.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hi Calli and Callie... I\'m Kallie, Mickey\'s sister. We should have a forum of kitties named Kallie (or Callie or Calli!) Happy New Year!
  • -- ---- -- Member Posts: 4,760
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wol, there's many (K)Callies on catser :)
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Excellent idea Kallie! heehee
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I decided to officially change my name from "Kalmar" to "Kallie" (Nobody calls me Kalmar anyway!!!!!) There are a lot of us called (K)Calli(e) aren't there!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well I think Kallie suits you just fine. *smiles*
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi there Callie and Kallie, I'm Kzorilla. Just feeling left out. Yeah, there's no roll over Rosettes or Family Plans. 25 of those lovely ribbons every 30 days.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah well at least you dont have 12 siblings to SHARE with!!!!!!! Quite frustrating - we NEVER have enough to give all our friends and loves. You know I'm in the Sweetie & Co. family. heehee
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Callie ... You have an ENORMOUS family!!!! (and very good looking I might add!) I did a little \"Cali\" \"Callie\" \"Kallie\" search and I discovered that most kitties with that name are calico (makes sense, right?????) I was named for a summer place on Cape Cod!!!!!
  • Alison GeargeouraAlison Geargeoura Member Posts: 157
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Heyas! I am KCharlotte! (I am going to follow KZorrila\'s lead here) Wow Callies! I know what you mean about the Rosettes! I only have two siblings and we still find we never have enough for the kitties we adore on Catster! We went berko on them when we first joined thinking \'Wow! its nearly an end of a month...\' Boy did we get a bit sulky when we had to wait 28 days longer ;)! Mol! Now I try to hoard them away from my brothers (boys are so annoying). xoxo
    edited 27 February, 2006
    KZorilla and KCharlotte ... very funny!!!!! Maybe you should tweek your names this way \"Kallie-Zorilla\" and \"Kallie-Charlotte.\" We could start a new trend!!!! I\'m glad everyone had issues with the rosettes. We thought we were the only ones who didn\'t get it!!!!!! Now we\'re very selective. \"Kallie-Charlotte\", I know what you mean about brothers. I have three!!!!
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Kallie- Do you live on Cape Cod or did your parents just vacation there?
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome Kitty and family!
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Whoops! Meant to post this in Kitty's intro to Catster Plus thread!