Kitty Friends please read

Amanda DavenportAmanda Davenport AdelaideMember Posts: 9
edited 1 January, 2006 in Other Meows & Purrs
as i am the most purrfect kitty and my kitty friend Minka which is not so purrrrfect but also deserves what i get is all the kitties that ead this hopefully can add Minka and i [Misty] as a friend because i accept all kitty friends requests, and breed,age,colour,personality and name everythink i want kitty friends and so does my not so purrrrfect minka sister!!! thanks alot if you do purr purr meow meow from us furry ones

Comments

• Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi, Misty! Benjamin and I are already your friends, but we sent a request to Minka. We think you two are fantastic kitties! Mom still chuckles when she see the pic of you raiding the dresser drawer!
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We're already friends, but we left you some treats.
  • Karen HollandKaren Holland BrookvilleMember Posts: 833
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We sent you a friends request. We always like making new friends! Harry & Co.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Request on its way.

Bruce The Boss

• Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We have sent a request to you and Minka!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hiya!! *winks at Bootzie*
  • Pichan KittycatPichan Kittycat in a BoxMember Posts: 71
    edited 27 February, 2006
    just sent you a reuqest! ^_^ i also want to have friends because i dont have friends yet. add me up too! thanks! meeow!