Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

It\'s SooLing\'s Birthday Today!!!

D JD J Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 195 ✭✭
edited 27 February, 2006 in Party Time & Virtual Play Dates
SooLing (In Loving Memory) is celebrating her 22nd birthday today at the Rainbow Bridge! Let\'s all celebrate and show SooLing how much she means to us! ♫ Meowy birthday to yooou... Meowy birthday to yooou... Meowy birthday sweet SooLiiinnnggg Meowy birthday to yooou!!! ♪ Last time I checked, SooLing had 500 treats... let\'s all chip in and make it 522 treats! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOLING!!! SooLing (In Loving Memory)

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday SooLing. Treats are on the way to you.

Bruce The Boss

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SooLing. How about a party in the big meadow? my sister Smudge and all of my brothers would love to come.
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy birthday Sweet SooLing! Treats and a rosette on the way!
  • Sharon LambertSharon Lambert StrathamMember Posts: 1,199
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You know how much we love you sweet girl! I\'ll bet you rule the roost there at the Bridge and all the kitties are throwing you a big Cat Party! Treats to you SooLing. Happy Birthday, from your friends, Moses, Cybil and Luna
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Aww, thanks, everyone, for the birthday greetings, the treats and Rosettes! That\'s so nice of all of you. Shall we start the party? Where\'s the food? Can\'t forget the Long John Silver\'s fish and cheesecake - yum. Anyone else have a favorite they want to include? My sister Scooter mentioned the party in her diary today and even put a picture of my last birthday on earth on her page. Let\'s start the party! Now where\'s that food?
  • Kim LindemanKim Lindeman Member Posts: 158
    edited 27 February, 2006
    SooLing!! Happy Birthday! We are sending treats your way!!!
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday SooLing. We sent you a friends request before we saw this forum! We all wish you a very Happy Birthday and we will also add to your treats!
  • Vonda NarramoreVonda Narramore Member Posts: 3,081
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SooLing. You sure are a beautiful Angel. I am bringing some vanilla suckers Mom made for the holidays. I know we will have a great party. See you there.
  • Vonda NarramoreVonda Narramore Member Posts: 3,081
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SooLing! Mom baked you a big cake. She sprinkled half the cake with catnip and left half plain for those kitties who don't care for catnip. I know all us Angel cats will have a great time at your party. See you there. *Pepper and I meow* Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, beautiful SooLing, Happy Birthday to you!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SooLing. I've brought loads of TUNA tarts.
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mmmm mmmm. Tuna tarts, too! I had some of the catnip half of that cake. Oh my, that was good, but I think I need a nap now. Anyone else sleepy?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I must admit that I too am feeling a little sleepy. it was chasing all the butterflys that did it.
  • -- ---- -- Member Posts: 4,760
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday SooLing! Me and my brother Archi have sent you a friend request and some good smelly fish ;)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Leo my love.
  • Kim LindemanKim Lindeman Member Posts: 158
    edited 27 February, 2006
    SooLing, Lacey would play with you, too! She can\'t post, though, cause she is a pupper. She has been at the bridge for almost a year now. She asked me to let you know that you don\'t have to be afraid of her when she comes to the party :)
  • Mary Ann GeeMary Ann Gee Middlebury CenterMember Posts: 1,538
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HBD SooLing!! **raises eyebrows up and down** Hi Baby - you are looking lovely today.....grrrooowwwlll!!!
  • Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Don't forget to bring Candy Canes! They are soooo yummy!
  • D JD J Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 195 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Are there any more slices of cake with the catnip on it? * licking lips * Hi Slick! I\'m so glad you\'ve joined the party... now it\'s really going to get good... you party animal you! Hey... a big gift is being brought out for SooLing! I wonder what it is??? Could somecat please pass me a tuna tart *licking lips*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Luna... you're here too?! Is there a special aircraft that brings earth kitties to the Rainbow Bridge for a day trip??? Could somecat please pass me a candy cane *speaking with mouth full of catnip cake and tuna tarts*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Baby - are you still here?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    No, I'm not there yet, but I'm just trying to remind everyone at the Bridge not to forget the really sweet stuff!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Luna....I'm Slick's brother, Midget. You are one hot kitty! **runs around barking like a dog**
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Here I am Slick... I never stray far from your side... purrrrr ♥
    edited 27 February, 2006
    **gives Baby a kiss on the cheek** Hello my lovely lady...you are looking especially beautiful today
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Midget for the rosette, my first one! And it's all because of SooLings Birthday forum! Hi Baby!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    **hands a rose to Luna** This is for you....but its beauty could never compare to yours **blushes**
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thank you Slick... you always know the purrfect thing to say : ) Barking??? Is your brother Midget suffering from an identity crisis??? Hi Luna... purrrrr. My mom is trying is trying to work on a message to your mom but she's having a difficult time... mol.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOL No, he's ok - he just doesn't get out too much...he saw Luna and his eyes started bugging out of his head and he said he felt the need to bark!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Meow! Midget... you sweet-talker you! You better watch out Luna... I think he's a wolf in kitty's clothing!