What's your New Years Resolution?

Charity JonesCharity Jones Valencia, San Fernando Valley,Member Posts: 423
edited 27 February, 2006 in Party Time & Virtual Play Dates
I just finished my new year's resolutions & I was wondering what all my fellow catsters resolutions were. My #1 resolution is to steal even more food off of mom's plate this year. I can really improve on my "swiping" technique! #2 is to spend more time with the gorgeous Ms. Sydney!!! What's yours???

Comments

• Judy SendroyJudy Sendroy EdmontonMember Posts: 63
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My new year's resolution is to not pick on Sassy so much now that Wizard is here to play with and he likes to play!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My new year's resolution is to be more cuddley with my mom. I am new to the household and am very close to my new brothers but it's taking a bit of time to get cozy with mom. I will work on it coz she is so patient and loving and I know she loves me to bits! I am getting better though. =^-,-^=
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My new year's resolution is to be just be the same sweet kitty that I have always been. Why mess with perfection! *giggle meow snort*
  • Charity JonesCharity Jones Valencia, San Fernando Valley,Member Posts: 423
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My New Years Resolutions are: #1: cut down on my habit of suckling on mom's finger #2: to be the best boyfriend ever for my girl, Velvet #3: be nicer to my baby brothers, Beanie & Buckie
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I kinda like the sound of your second New Year's resolution Rockee. *giggles*
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi 4Ounce! My resolutions are: 1) be the best girlfriend I can to 4Ounce 2) try to play with Marina more
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My only resolution is to try to be nicer to Velvet.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My New Year's resolution? Hmmmmmmmm. *thinks* Welllllll, to be the sexiest cat I can possible be. Oh wait a minute . . . I already am!!! *laughs*
  • sarah schupfersarah schupfer brooklynMember Posts: 1,217
    edited 27 February, 2006
    i have to learn more english so i can communicate that i WANT MORE FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!