Kitty Clothes

Adrienne ChinAdrienne Chin FayettevilleMember Posts: 1
edited 26 June, 2005 in Grooming
Do cat's wear clothing?

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Just our fur coats. ;-)
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes. The little fur outfits we are zipped into to disguise the fact that we are imps. --the fiends
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hehe, Jacques...that was funny! Your lovely ears may give you away!!!
  • Leanne JenkinsLeanne Jenkins Port AngelesMember Posts: 73
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My human got a sewing machine and the first thing she made was a skirt for me! Actually, I liked it...I didn't try to get it off, I just gave myself a bath so I'd look really pretty. THEN she put it on Frankie! She told him it was a kilt for boys, but he wasn't too happy about it. She says Frankie is always so cold he should wear a sweater, but I can just imagine the fuss he'd make! Lots of the cats on Catster wear costumes and look cute, but I'm guessing they don't care for it too much.
  • Megan CMegan C St GeorgeMember Posts: 115
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm sure some do but my Mom thinks pet clothing is better left to chihuahuas. She does plan on getting me some cute rhinestone type collars, though. But those will only be for special occasions.
  • Nicole MeyerNicole Meyer ReadingMember Posts: 767
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My shirt is actually meant for a dog but its fits just fine, well the size on me now is small because im gettin so fat. hehe
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I don't think it counts as clothes -- but I adore my special collars. Well? Girls like jewelry. *defensively twitching whiskers*
  • kimberly rosendorfkimberly rosendorf ArlingtonMember Posts: 14
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My mommy bought me a Johns Hopkins baby shirt and cut the sleeves so it would fit me. The first time she tried it on me, I told her what I thought of it all right...I took it off and left it in the litter box! I'm beginning to appreciate it now in my new apt though because it keeps me warm with the AC.
  • Ashleigh JonesAshleigh Jones Middle of NowhereMember Posts: 92
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Look at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm wearing clothes!! I got treats for wearing them. Luckally I don't wear them often. Purrrr..........
  • Mandy BowenMandy Bowen ParisMember Posts: 17
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love fashion! I help my mommy dress me sometimes.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ATTENTION! We interrupt this thread for an important announcement! Brought to you by Felix. Through me. Meow there, fellow Catsters... We -- my buddy Jacques and myself -- are trying to help out our friend Sweetie. Sweetie is a delightfully charming cat who loves to play matchmaker...only she hasn't yet found a match for herself. So, to help Sweetie find the cat of her dreams, Jacques and I are hosting the first ever "Cat-lorette." If you're up for the challenge of winning Sweetie's heart, be one of the first 25 cats to sign up in the "Sweetie" thread under Catster crushes. All "rules" will be explained there. There, you'll also have the chance to meet Sweetie, and get a sense of what she's looking for in a crush. Good luck to all, and look forward to meeting you in Sweetie's thread! Meow, Felix
  • Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes I wear clothes.But not all the time mainly for pictures or special events.My favorite is my Super Hero out fit.I am Super Cat!
  • Tara ScarlettTara Scarlett RaynhamMember Posts: 196
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I wore a dumb looking sweater after my spay operation because I couldn't walk with the cone collar the vet gave me on... it was way too big. But when I figured out how to take the sweater off, Mommy ended up making me a smaller cone collar out of cardboard.
  • Lina ZúñigaLina Zúñiga LimaMember Posts: 12
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi there, my mommy thinks that I'm cold at nigths, because in winter (were we r rigth now) is too cold even for humans... so she bougth me a little clothe that is for dog (omg!) and she wrestle with me to put me everynigth... sometimes I get used to it and just acept it but i dont like it very much.. I'm so happy when she or daddy take me off that because I start to clean myself up... But I know mommy meant the best for me.. even if I have to deal with that outfit... I hope that in summer she stop puttin me that "pijama" or I will be too hot to sleep...