BRUCE AND BOBBIE'S 1ST BIRTHDAY BASH

BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
edited 27 February, 2006 in Party Time & Virtual Play Dates
Bruce (that's me!!!) and Bobbie (my sister) will be celebrating our 1st Birthday on January 11th. We intend to have a bit of a "bash" at the Moo Boo Club, and have decided that because of the time zones and availability of human typists etc (Huh!!!), we will make it a 3-4 day bash (a bit like the Moo Boo Christmas Party!!!) Starting on Wednesday 11th January at around 4pm UK time (8am Catster time) going through to Saturday 14th January, ending whenever Mum needs to get off to bed!!!! There will be performances from myself and my Band, Bruce and the C-Street Band, and hopefully DJ's Moo and Boo, food, drink and lots of fun and laughter. We would love to see all our friends there, old and new, young and senior!!

Bruce The Boss

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Count me in, I will be there!!! he he he

Bruce The Boss

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Great another party. We will get as many of the crew there as possible. Wouldn't miss it for the world.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Great Mouse, can't wait to see you all there.

Bruce The Boss

• cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Of course I'll be there, Brucey! *wink* Can't wait to hear you play with your band!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    He he he, I played my first gig at April and Gremlins wedding a couple of weeks ago, it was great fun. Let me know if you would like me to do a special song for you!!!! Glad you will be there.

Bruce The Boss

• Courtney K-Courtney K- WarrenMember Posts: 5,721
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'll be there Bruce! I'll be there! ::grins with a look of mischief::
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OOOOOOOOH!!! *clapping paws* How exciting! Mommy suggests "Book of Dreams" and "If I Fall Behind." But I like "10th Avenue Freeze Out" and "Dancing in the Dark".
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh yes, I can do those Daisy, I also do other requests too, it doesn't have to be just Brucey stuff. I did a wide variety at the wedding bash, I never realised I was so talented *giggles*. Glad you will be able to make it Momma, I will use my new guitar!!!!

Bruce The Boss

• Courtney K-Courtney K- WarrenMember Posts: 5,721
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Good! I'm so glad that you like the guitar... ::smiles::
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy One-Year to Bruce and Bobbie! We will most certainly be there! And are eager to hear the Great C-Street Band! --the fiends
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hiya Jacques, we are so pleased you and the fiends will be there, it wouldnt be the same without you!!! It should be fun. I hope you like the band!!!! Oh Daisy, are those your Mums fave Bruce songs??

Bruce The Boss

• Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We will all be there Bruce, can't wait!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    WOW, this is just amazing, all our wonderful friends wanting to celebrate our birthday with us, I am feeling quite emotional.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    The first two are ... she said she has so many, it would take forever to list them all! But the first two are "beautiful" songs, she says. I have a silly question, Brucey. Why are you the "C-Street" band? Is the C for Cat? Sorry I'm a little thick. :-)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    He he he, yes Daisy, the C is for "cats". Have you seen the pic on my page (I think it is still there) of me with my guitar and my band??? Mum says she doesn't know the song "If I fall behind" but she just asked Dad, and he pointed out to her that it is the song he would like played at his funeral....oh Mum wishes she hadn't asked!!!! She is going to listen to it tomorrow.

Bruce The Boss

• Nicole MeyerNicole Meyer ReadingMember Posts: 767
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday to you both!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Bailey, hope you can make it to the bash next week. Daisy Doo, the pics of me and the band are on my second page of pics. Mum has some more to load on when she has time.

Bruce The Boss

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Bruce, Would you play at our party on Thursday? You did such a wonderful job at April and Gremlins wedding.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes of course Purdie, I would be honoured. Send me a pmail of any requests you have, or let me know on the night, it's no problem. I look forward to it.

Bruce The Boss

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Brucey baby you know I wouldnt miss it!! *winks and blows a kiss* I'll make sure the rest of my family comes too. Sweetie said she would definately be there.
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    *smiles* I wouldn't miss my future brother and sister in law's birthday party for all the catnip in the world ..... Okay maybe for ALL of it but I wouldn't settle for less. *grins*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I did see your pics, Brucey! Very nice!! Mommy said that's very touching about your Dad's request. She says it's a lovely song ... musically and lyrically. Her words ... not mine! It sounds a bit sad for me. I would rather shake my bootie!!
  • Robyn LesoskyRobyn Lesosky CincinnatiMember Posts: 5,076
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'll be there and I'll see if Fallon can make it!
  • Mariana RugoloMariana Rugolo Ciudad Autónoma de Bs. As.Member Posts: 1,193
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'll do my very best to be there! And so will Princesa and Dolce!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Brucey .... Do you know who else has a birthday on Jan. 11?? Clarence 'Big Man' Clemons! That's cool! Although, he's a little older than you are! hehehehe
    edited 27 February, 2006
    WOW Daisy, that is so cool, I am going to have to tell Dad, he will be very excited!!!!

Bruce The Boss

• KittymomKittymom MiltonMember Posts: 266 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Bruce & Bobbie. I'll try and get to your party too. My 10th birthday is on the 7th of January. I don't think that's really the date, but it's the date I adopted my forever parents and they didn't know my real birthday. They decided that since it was the start of a new life for me and them, the 7th of January would be my new birthday. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the 11th.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    So happy you will be there Askem, we could celebrate your birthday too. Hope to see you soon my friend.

Bruce The Boss

• Mary Ann GeeMary Ann Gee Middlebury CenterMember Posts: 1,538
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yea!! Bruce and Bobbie! I'm going shopping **runs out like her butt is on fire**
  • Mary Ann GeeMary Ann Gee Middlebury CenterMember Posts: 1,538
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wait for me Blackie!!!! I gotta' get something for my lovely Bobbie and my hopefully someday future bro in law! **runs after Blackie**