BRUCE AND BOBBIE'S 1ST BIRTHDAY BASH

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *Blushes* Oh Mister Kissy Lips, it wouldn't be a party if you were not there!!! He he he. Can't wait to have a dance and snuggle up with you. *runs of skipping and jumping*

Bruce The Boss

• tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'll be there! Can't wait to celebrate your birthdays!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Bob, we look forward to seeing you.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    It's nearly here!!!!! Our 1st birthday is fast approaching, and we will be celebrating in the Moo Boo Club from tomorrow (11th January, our birthday) through to Saturday14th January, so there is plenty of time to have a little Moo boo with all of our friends in the Moo Boo Club. Hope to see you all there. Bruce & Bobbie

Bruce The Boss

• Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well will be there Bruce...You will be the BIG ONE!!!! MOL
    edited 27 February, 2006
    So happy you and your family will be there Mylo, you are great friends.

Bruce The Boss

• cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Brucey and Bobbie! Are you two excited and ready to P A R T Y?!?!?! Ooooooooo... I can hardly wait! See you tomorrow!
  • tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We'll be popping by on Friday to celebrate with you :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Daisy and Bob, we look forward to seeing you.

Bruce The Boss

• jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Concatulations... ONE WHOLE YEAR! WOWIE! I hope I can stop in for the festivities! Or better yet, maybe I can fly over on my witchy broom eeeeeeeeeeehehehhe eeeeeeeeehehhee and we can celebrate live in purrson! All my love, Saffron
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, it's Jan. 11 in the UK so ... *singing and bouncing* yo yo ... it's your birf-day, we gonna party like it's your birf-day ... *ahem, clears throat* Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Brucey and Bob-bieeeeeeeeeeeee! Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... let the fun begin! Oh ... in case you wondered who else was born on your day: Today’s Birthdays: Producer Grant Tinker is 80. Producer David L. Wolper is 78. Actor Rod Taylor is 76. The former prime minister of Canada, Jean Chretien, is 72. Actor Mitchell Ryan is 72. Rock musician Clarence Clemons is 64. YAY!! Movie director Joel Zwick is 64. Country singer Naomi Judd is 60. Golfer Ben Crenshaw is 54. Singer Robert Earl Keen is 50. Musician Vicki Peterson (The Bangles) is 48. Actress Kim Coles is 44. Actor Jason Connery is 43. Rock musician Tom Dumont (No Doubt) is 38. Rhythm-and-blues singer Maxee Maxwell (Brownstone) is 37. Singer Mary J. Blige is 35. Musician Tom Rowlands (The Chemical Brothers) is 35. Actor Marc Blucas is 34. Actress Amanda Peet is 34. Actor Rockmond Dunbar is 32.
  • Helen WhiteheadHelen Whitehead NagoyaMember Posts: 86
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well now I'm just up the road in London, I can definiately make it! Happy Birthday!!
  • Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy early Birthday Bruce and Bobbie!!!!The MOO BOO Club is happy to be celebrating your birthday with you!!!!I hope to see you all there ,to celebrated some great friends 1 st birthday!Can't wait to see you Bruce and Bobbie at the MOO BOO Club for your birthday party!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *winks at Milton*
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday, Bruce and Bobbie!!! *singing* Happy Purrsday to you Happy Purrsday to you Happy Purrsday, dear Bruce and Bobbie, Happy Purrsday to you!!! I'll go leave you both some treats right now!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Thanks you guys, you are all so kind. We have to dash as Mum has to go to work, but we will be back later to party party party.

Bruce The Boss

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy birthday to Bobbie and the Boss!!! So, when does the party officially kick in?? Make sure to let us know as soon as your mommy gets home from work! :-D
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    On behalf of myself and my entire family - *motions to the family to all get together* Come on guys. Ready. One, two, three . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRUCEY & BOBBIEEEEEEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! HEY! *motions for all to stop singing* Wait a cotton pickin minute!! Is the party here or at the MooBoo Club??
  • Deborah CreaseDeborah Crease Mayland, ChelmsfordMember Posts: 1,555
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy 1st birthday Bruce and Bobbie.
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey all you cool cats! I heard there was a party going on here! Happy birthday, Bobbie and Bruce! You twins are getting old on us! ;-) Saffron, oh my goodness, I haven't seen you in like forever ! *smooches* C'mon everykitty, let's boogy!!! :-D
  • Nicole MeyerNicole Meyer ReadingMember Posts: 767
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday Bruce and Bobbie!!! I brought some shrimp and chicken for you two if you'd like any. :)
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday, Bruce and Bobbie, and many many more. May your days be filled with catnip mice and warm windowsills.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Kitty kisses to Bobbie and Bruce for a Happy Birthday!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey, sorry we're late! I brought salmon treats and cheese puffs! How are the birthday twins??
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday.... Are the Birthday Kids here? Hi, Everycat!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *Follows the Beast, carrying a box covered in and filled with ribbons and bows* Happy First Birthday, Bobbie and Bruce! :-D
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Jacques...you forgot me and the gifts! Shrimp chips and sheet music for guitar... Happy Birthday!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday, Bobbie and Bruce. Great birthday hats! Athena and I are twins, too!
  • Jane HopkeJane Hopke MiddletownMember Posts: 1,033
    edited 27 February, 2006
    WOOOHOOOOHOOOOOO! Happy birthday, Bruce and Bobbie! May this be the first of many more! :)
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday to you two Happy Birthday to you two Happy birthday dear Bruce and Bobbie Happy Birthday\\y TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!