BRUCE AND BOBBIE'S 1ST BIRTHDAY BASH

13»

Comments

• Michelle MeyersMichelle Meyers WacoMember Posts: 835
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy birthday, Bobbie and Bruce! I brought some catnip cakes from Bocce and I. Hey Saffron! Long time no mew, OHH fiends!! Hello everycat!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    FYI: Bruce and Bobbie have been at the MOOBOO club all day. The party has been there.
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    What?! You mean they told us to come here and then went somewhere else to party? Hmph! Well, I guess we can just party here without them, eh? ;-)
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Arthur, If you read the 1st post on this thread it says that the party will be at the MOO BOO club. It also says that the party will go on untill Saturday, So there is no need for anycat to feel left out. Please come and join us today at the MOO BOO club.
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOL, we were beginning to think the party was at both places!
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Aaawwww sorry for the confusion my friends, we should have made the details a little more clear. Hope you will all join us between now and Saturday to celebrate.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Aaawwww sorry for the confusion my friends, we should have made the details a little more clear. Hope you will all join us between now and Saturday to celebrate.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    *Clears throat and sniffles* My dear friends, Oohhhhh we feel awful, All you wonderful friendly ats that turned up to our "Birthday Bash" post for our party and we were at the Moo Boo Club partying. We did state on the first post it was to be held at the Moo Boo Club but we should have made it clearer. Pmails going out to all those wonderful kitties....we feel so bad. *wipes his eyes and blows nose* We will be celebrating through until Saturday so I hope we get to see you all sometime.

Bruce The Boss

• Christina WilsonChristina Wilson Carson city/Dayton, NevadaMember Posts: 924
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOO YOU!!!! better late than never right ?? LOL We are nocturnal anywho lol :::::headbutts the birthday kittys::::::