Iams Kills!

Karlee UrbanoskiKarlee Urbanoski CalgaryMember Posts: 85
edited 3 January, 2006 in Food & Nutrition
I have recently come upon some undercover video from the Iams research facility. It's absolutely disgusting! I would suggest anyone who feeds Iams to look into this and see what is going on. Iams is a horrible food to begin with and is not good for pets, but now this has really crossed the line with me. They do not have any care for pets or animals! www.iamscruelty.com www.iamskills.com

Comments

• Christina ValentinoChristina Valentino Hightstown, East Windsor, townMember Posts: 2
    edited 27 February, 2006
    VISIT iamscrulety.com i will never let my mommy buy iams, they debarked dogs by removing vocal cords, and most animals get freaked out due to being in cages for long periods of time. DOWN WITH IAMS. SEE THE SITE NOW
  • Karlee UrbanoskiKarlee Urbanoski CalgaryMember Posts: 85
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hmm.......i can't see my first post, why is that?
  • John VarsJohn Vars MinnetristaMember Posts: 1,016
    edited 27 February, 2006
    These urls and this issue has been covered a lot in these forums and I am not sure we need to rehash this again. All we can say is do your own research thoroughly, choose your sources carefully and realize that you can find a hundred sites on the web supporting any position. All of this stuff should be taken seriously but it is up to each individual to do their own due dilligence.