Hi there.

CaseyRCaseyR LawtonMember Posts: 2
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Hi everyone, I\'m Ophelia! I\'m brand new here and just wanted to drop in here and say hi. My page is kind of sparse right now, because I\'m brand new to my new home, too...we\'re still hanging out and getting to know each other better, so my new mommy said she will fill everything else in after we spend some quality time together. Hope you guys don\'t mind. :) I probably should have waited, but life is all great and new right now, and I just couldn\'t wait to get started and come say hello!

Comments

• Karen HollandKaren Holland BrookvilleMember Posts: 833
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hello Ophelia -- welcome to Catster! I am sure you will make a lot of new friends here. We understand moving as Mommy made Rosie and me move the beginning of November. Harry & Co.
  • CaseyRCaseyR LawtonMember Posts: 2
    Thanks for the warm welcome, Harry [& Co!]. It seems as though there a lots of nice kitties on here from what I can tell, so I\'m sure I\'ll get into the swing of things soon. :)
  • RH MerwinRH Merwin KnoxvilleMember Posts: 207
    Ophelia, welcome to Catster! You'll have a great time here. Everycat is very nice and cute. Sending you a friend request.