All Calico Kitties Welcome!

Comments

• Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 13 January, 2007
    Hi Abigail! :-h Of course you're beautiful! You're calico! :))
  • Elizabeth BanchiElizabeth Banchi MorristownMember Posts: 3,382
    edited 15 January, 2007
    Mol. :))
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 16 January, 2007
    Hi effuryone! Geeeeeee its been a while. Hope y'all have been doing well.
    edited 18 January, 2007
    I'm doing fine! But Wally has been taking advantage of Sarge's weakness and is trying to be dominant. :-/
    edited 25 January, 2007
    *BIG* Bump!
    edited 28 January, 2007
    Oh, Tanks Tank! :)) What a purrrty pic, makes me think of Spring, going outside kand strolling. Mommy says it's way too brrrr cold here, it's in the single digits! So I can't go out in the stroller :( Mommy? Why couldn't we have lived in California, Florida, Texas or some nice warm state?
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 28 January, 2007
    Hi C alico Friends: I\'m Checkers, 16 months old, and I live in Spokane, with my Mom and older Sister, Gracie, who isn\'t lucky enought to be a Calico, she\'s stuck with being a Tabby ^|:( Good Sunday, everybody:) Checkers
    edited 28 January, 2007
    Thanks Squeakers! It's cold here too. It's supposed to snow a bit tonight. I'm not allowed out much when it's this cold. Hi Checkers! I'm Tank. |^|
    edited 30 January, 2007
    It was sub-zero here today *teeth chattering* Mommy had to go out to work. Silly humans. If they were kitties they would just curl up in a ball in their warm house and take advantage of a sixteen-hour nap!
    edited 31 January, 2007
    That's too cold for me!! Right when I step outside I want to come back in! Mol. I agree, mom should just stay home on cold days like this. Kanga and Wally have been ganging up on me lately. I think they just want to play, but I don't want to!! Mom made me a website. There's a link to it on my profile. |^|
    edited 2 February, 2007
    Cool Tank! Mommy's been trying to create a website for me, but she is not brilliant, having a hard time! :))
  • Heidi PaulsonHeidi Paulson Member Posts: 2,785
    edited 4 February, 2007
    o o o im a calico kitty!!!!!!
    edited 5 February, 2007
    Mol! Hi Kalli! I'm Tank. |^|
    edited 8 February, 2007
    Hi Kalli! :-h Love your motto! :))
  • Katie TownsendKatie Townsend LiverpoolMember Posts: 103
    edited 8 February, 2007
    Hi, yup i know im not a calico kitty! :-$ haha but my old mummy is getting a kitten when she moves house and is hoping to like one of the calico - so ill make sure the kitty posts here :-h bye =; p.s. cute cats posting here hehe.
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Hey Madge! That is so awesome your mom is getting a kitten. She should definately get a calico!!
    edited 14 February, 2007
    Bump! Happy Valentines Day calico's!
    edited 15 February, 2007
    Definitely! Mommy wasn't quite sure what a calico looked like before she got me. Her friend Jen had a friend (who died last year :( ) who had Personal Care Attendants round the clock, and one of those PCAs cats just had kittens. He told Jimmy (the dead guy) and Jen that he was looking to give some kittens away because he had way to many dogs and cats already, and one of his mean ole dogs just killed one of the kittens (no foolin' he killed my littermate!) At that point, Mommy wasn't ready to have a cat yet, cuz she just moved (finally into a building that allows pets) and three months later, Jen asked Mommy again. I was the only littermate left :( and they didn't want me to be around the DOG! (today I can hold my own with dogs! But then I was just a kitten) so Mommy said yes. Jen said I was a calico named Brownie.(yuck! even before she saw me she knew that was not a proper name for me!) Mommy had never seen a calico before, so she thought. She thought that calicos were known as being beautiful (she's right!) so a week later, the guy and his girlfriend brought me over, and the first time Mommy looked at me, she thought I was really big for just a 4-month-old, and *gasp* ugly! :-O She changed her mind really fast after I snuck out of hiding and hopped on the back of the sofa while she was reading, paying no attention to me, and put my paw on her shoulder. Then it was love at second sight! Wow, soon it will be my 4th birthday! Good luck getting a calico Madge!.........
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 16 February, 2007
    I\'m always up for play!! Calico\'s rule, if I do say so myself =;
    edited 18 February, 2007
    Hey Checkers!
    edited 21 February, 2007
    Yaaaay calicos!! ;c;;c;;c; My bag of treats was just sitting on Mommy's desk so I grabbed them off! Now I am trying to open it! :))
  • Hilary DuffHilary Duff HuntsvilleMember Posts: 240
    edited 21 February, 2007
    Hello! I am Jamie Jones.
    edited 21 February, 2007
    Wow, you are so pretty! I love your markings! Calicos are so incredibly unique. You hardly ever find two or more that look fully alike!
    edited 23 February, 2007
    Hi Jamie Jones! I totally agree with you Squeakers.
    edited 8 March, 2007
    bump
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 8 March, 2007
    Meow!! I'm a calico who can't believe she missed this thread!:-O Aren't we all classically beautiful??
    edited 9 March, 2007
    Well Mir Mir, it's about time you get your calico fur around here! This thread has been going for over a YEAR!
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 9 March, 2007
    Hello Pretty girls and hansome toms!!! Love your Calico Icecream Mir!!!
    edited 10 March, 2007
    Hey! How is everyone?
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 15 March, 2007
    Tank I am so glad we are "officially" friends now. *giggle* Cant believe we werent either!!