Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

BLACK CAT CLUB!

Melissa FinlaysonMelissa Finlayson GrotonMember Posts: 18
Where are all you black kitty cats at? I didn't see a list for this so I figured I would start one.

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm a black kitty. Somecat did start a club for us before Christmas but nocat came just one or two of us. Perhaps this one will do better. I hope it will. I will get my three kittens (20 months old) to drop in too.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Ra, I\'m one of Bonnies kittens. Nice to meet you.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm Bonnies other son. I hope this club does well. Our sister will be here in a day or two, she's on honeymoon at the moment.
  • Courtney K-Courtney K- WarrenMember Posts: 5,721
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hmmm...Apy should come here... Oh Apy! APPPPPY!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm here my sweet.
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi! I'm a lovely black cat if I say so myself......I'd like to join this club with other beautiful black kittens.
  • Megan CurtisMegan Curtis Austin and Fort WorthMember Posts: 1
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm a handsome black kitten and I would love to join the black cat club!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi all you sexy black felines! Bonnie - have to say, you're pic is too cute!! *smiles* Hi Toby Too *waves* Sweetie said hi too. Havent seen you in a while.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Inky! Apy? Are you around Mrs. G?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes Mr G, I'm here.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ::gives Apy a big, "I love you kiss":: How are you sweetie?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    **hugs Gremmy and kisses his nose** I'm just great now that you are here my love.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ::hugs April:: You're so amazing... really... I still can't believe that you're my wife...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well I'm afraid you had better believe it cos your stuck with me now.Heeheehee **kisses Gremmy**
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, yes... ::sighs, then looks up playfully:: I was kidding...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    **gives him a playfull tap on the arm** So, You like the wedding pics then? I thought they were rather good aswell.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, they're brilliant! I put them up on my page for everykit to see!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh I am so pleased that they are on your page aswell. Are we going to dress up in costume for Valentines day?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Maybe we should... but what to wear?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I don't know. There are so many costumes to choose from. Is there anything that you would like?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, pink or red or white... I think pinks or red...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    So if I look out for matching his and hers costumes in pink or red that should be o,k. This should be fun. **kisses Gremmy**
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ::grins:: For you, you mean...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Of course I mean for me but you should have fun too.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    he he he... just don't make me look too stupid... ::laughs, then holds april::
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I would never make you look stupid darling. I will look for something red, thats not as girly as pink. **kisses Gremmy** I notice that Purdie and Kiwi are going to meet up at "La kitty cafe"
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes. . . nothing important. . .or so he says. . . they're just meeting up because he wants to have a special night with his girl.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh thats nice. Merlin is with his girl aswell in the MOO BOO club.He doesn't get to see her very often.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mrs. G, I'm afraid I have to leave... love you loads! ::gives Apy a kiss::
  • Valerie SchurValerie Schur Seattle / BallardMember Posts: 4
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I\'m in!! MEOW!