I Just Joined Catster Plus Today!! and...........

Fluff 1Fluff 1 Member Posts: 190
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
I Love it!! :) I have been here for over a Year and I am so happy I upgraded. It\'s even more fun than it was before. If any of you care to, I would like to invite you to my Group called: 4 The Love of Cats We have a lot of fun there! :) Here is the Link. http://www.catster.com/group/grp_page.php?g=56 Hope to see you there and have a Purrrfect Day! MEOW!! Sincerely, Fluff =^..^=

Comments

• Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome Fluff to C+, we left you a treat.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome to the Plus side . . . *giggles* We will certainly make sure to check out your new group. On behalf of myself and my entire family - once again - WELCOME!!
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome aboard Fluff! Good to see you here
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome to Plus, Fluff! You will have a purrrfectly wonderful time here!
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome to Plus, Fluff!
  • Fluff 1Fluff 1 Member Posts: 190
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thank you so much for the Warm & Fuzzy welcome. Catster is a Great Place to be. :) Sincerely, Fluff =^..^=
  • LeAnna WilkersonLeAnna Wilkerson Kansas CityMember Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mommy just bought Jasper and me Catster Plus and I'm so excited! I already had fun adding frames and captions around my pictures. Here's to a New Year filled with Catster Plus fun! Riley ^..^
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    A big Plus WELCOME to you too then Riley!!