Rosette notification

I have an idea that I'd like to share and maybe it's a silly one but I know it's make my Catster life a little easier, perhaps other cat's as well. Quite often I don't realize I've been given a new rosette for a while and I either forget to thank the cat who gave one to me or it takes me a while. I don't want to seem ungrateful to those cats who've given that special little gift to me so I was thinking that you could get a p-mail message whenever you get a new one. What do you all think?

Comments

• AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Mitzi, Catster has been giving Rosette notification for a little while, but it goes to your regular email (not p-mail), if you have that email messaging function turned on (in "My Account"). It's nice to receive the notice, so maybe you could check into using that messaging function. Would that work for you?
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    I didn't realize that. I just thought that turning on the e-mail notification was only for when you recieved a p-mail. I had not had it on since I didn't want mom's e-mail inbox flooded with p-mail notifications. I guess this'll have to do... Thanks Scooter!