"My Groups" on My page!

MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
edited 14 January, 2006 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Thanks, HQ! We just noticed that we can link to groups right from our own pages...no more going through the Site Update and instructions!! Hope everycat checks for this great feature!

Comments

• Kim LindemanKim Lindeman Member Posts: 158
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wonderful!!!! Mommy is really really happy about this. Thank you, Catster!!!!!! *Happy cat dance*
  • Michelle MeyersMichelle Meyers WacoMember Posts: 835
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HMM Cat Mom and I are still trying to figure out how to do that. Maybe we missed a trick! HOLY KATZ!! Ignore that : paw over mouth:: it was not showing up last night and or earlier today and right after I wrote that we went and looked and there it was! : blushes to whiskers:
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Woohoo!
  • RH MerwinRH Merwin KnoxvilleMember Posts: 207
    edited 27 February, 2006
    'Fanks' Catster! This makes the whole process much easier. Love the groups, by the way.
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    The Beast and I joined the "Lucky Black Cats" group, but we're still figuring the whole thing out. Is there some place where you can browse all the groups that are out there, or do you have to find them through other cats' pages?
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ben, on the very bottom of your Group page, there should be some links. One is \'View All Groups\" and it will take you quickly to a list of all the Groups alphabetically, or you can search for a certain group. It shows if it is open or by invite, how many cats/dogs belong, and a line about what the group is about. You can also take the long way around the barn, and go to Site Updates where it has Group FAQs, and will also have a link to all groups.
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, I agree, that is a great feature. Catster keeps getting better!