Super-skilled Kitties Needed for World Domination!

Sarah BrownSarah Brown ChicagoMember Posts: 100
*calls meeting to order* Okay, comrades. The humans are really mucking up the world around us.. so, all in favor of us cats taking over, raise your paw and say \"meow.\" First order of business - we\'re going to need an army of kitties skilled in various trades. My own credentials include status as a ninja warrior, sous chef, and expert plant chewer. No skill is too silly, so don\'t be shy. We\'re going to need kitties of all stripes and solids. So.. who\'s with me?

Comments

• Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We just had to come tell you how adorable you are and what beautiful stripes you have! OK, my skill...I am the Pukester, able to hurl food at a single heave. I can also howl loudly as to create a diversion if need be. I am good at stealing food, too!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am great at disappearing. One minute I am here, the next ..Poof! I can also fly, which I think could come in handy.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am Felica, my talents are known far and wide! MOL I am very tiny and can squeeze into tight areas. Oh, and Mylo forgot one talent…he is expert at knocking over trash pails!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ok, I am the last of the Fuzz family... My skills...hum, I am cute? Wait ....I am fluffy? I snuggle? There has to be something..... I know, I win at King of the Mountain every time!!! Hurrah, I knew there was something. *smiles happily*
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Excellent, like minded individuals. As you may be able to see from my picture, I am an Evil Genius. My skills include Canine Ambush. I also keep my human tired and dull by keeping her sleep deprived. If it were not for that whole swimming deal, I would be a Navy SEAL. Easy peasy.
  • Julia SaffellJulia Saffell AdenaMember Posts: 2,171
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I dont know how well what I do will come in handy but I have a skill of sucking on hair.
  • Sarah BrownSarah Brown ChicagoMember Posts: 100
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Gysmo, don\'t write off your cuteness as a skill - remember Mata Hari and how she used her looks to create a vast web of lies and spydom! So far, our combined talents include: evil geniusry, upchucking, acrobatic flexibility, thievery, escape asrtistry (that\'s you, Bootzie!), dog diversion and ambush, yowling, and sleep deprivation. I like where your head is at, Kiko - we definitely could play on the humans\' crazy sleep deprivation. If only they had our ability to fall deeply asleep at a moments notice - that will be their downfall and our advantage! Genius! Truly EVIL genius! Mwah ha hah hah ha. Um, ok.. enough masterminding for now. In other news, I like marshmallows :)
  • Julia SaffellJulia Saffell AdenaMember Posts: 2,171
    edited 27 February, 2006
    do you like to eat marshmallows? I like to play with them I have tried to eat them b4 but I made a huge huge mess. I ended up with it all over my face and all over the floor. MOL
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh yes, I like BOTH eating and playing with marshmallows. I have its sticky sugary goodness in my whiskers at this very moment - mmm, tasty! Peachy, hair licking is a skill we may still have use for. Commrades, who can think how to best put Peachy\'s ability to lick to use?
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hmm, world domination? Sounds like fun! Count me in! My skills include Blue Eye Hypnotizm- with my eyes I can get anything I want, including the evasion of punishment, teehee. Also, I can knock full glasses off the table with effortless ease, bounce off walls like a rubber ball, and I am so fast I can even outrun my shadow! (yes, I've tried) I'm also very good at driving Mommy insane through the use of one or more of the various skills listed above. Love and Purrs, The Wild Child
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    I think hair sucking is a valuable skill. A bald human is often too ashamed to go outside. Ergo easily defeated. Vanity,bah! mwahahahahahahahaha!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Excellent, Simba - hypnotism is something incredibly useful to world domination. Why didn\'t I think of that? Kiko, good work! I like your logic - that is also a valuable talent. SO, we\'re still going to need some warriors to do our actual dirty work. Any kitties are there who are fearless and will brave the front lines of battle? And any brilliant kitties willing to help mastermind? In other news, bubble baths totally rawk.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I know I look all sweet and innocent, but ....... I am fearless, as I have nothing to lose! When I lived on earth, I was not even afraid of dogs. I was a bully!
  • Jenn OkenquistJenn Okenquist Member Posts: 637
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ohhh count me in as well! I am all about taking over! I have a very special talent of being able to open any unlocked door with the flip of a paw! My specialities include basement doors or closet doors but I know if I work on it I can open any door! muwahhhh
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hmmmmm, lets see . . . I am the Mischief Matchmaker of catster, so does that count as a skill?? *grins*
  • Courtney K-Courtney K- WarrenMember Posts: 5,721
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Of course Sweetie! That counts! I'm smart and I love to read... how about that one?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mum thinks Gysmo is a genius because ....... He poops outside the BOX! MOL, MOL
  • tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm excellent at diplomacy, which might be needed. Also, I'm a good map maker and reader. I always found my way home. Could you use a kitty in spirit?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We need kitties of the earth and kitties of the spirit - let\'s hit the humans from above too! All you fiesty kitty spirits who are needing a diversion from pleasant Rainbow games really ought to consider lending a paw to World Domination >^..^< It sounds like we are assembling a super skilled group - the foundations of a kitty army! Now, does anyone have a plan?? How can we take over, starting in our own homes?? In my own house I am implementing a new stratgey, involving nocturnal missions to rearrange furniture and wreak general havoc on the layout of the home in the hopes of tripping someone (preferrably down the stairs). Any other ideas, tried or untried?? Good work, team!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh YES, I have one that works every time! We have tile floor the color of .....well lets just say my regurgitated food. I just unscrew the nite lite, after I have left my little present on the floor, and make a noise like I am hurt. Mom jumps out of bed, doesn\'t see the little goodie on the floor, steps in it and if that\'s not good enough....sails across the floor and crashes into the wall! MOL....it works every time!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    He He Maxwell, sounds like you are Poltergeist Cat!!! That is a hoot!!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I can open doors from the outside! When Mommy takes a shower, I always open the door so I can get in! I think it only works on the bathroom door though, cause I've tried the other doors, and it doesn't work!
  • BethDeeringBethDeering LondonMember Posts: 39
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm great at attacking feet. Maybe we can take the humans out from ground level, so they won't suspect until we strike! It just might give us an advantage. I can also run really fast and carry things in my mouth, so perhaps I could help by running messages from headquarters to our field operations.
  • Sarah LaRoweSarah LaRowe Chicago / Hyde ParkMember Posts: 1
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey cousin Max, I am here to the rescue! It looks like you are still in need of fearless attack kitties, and you know I am just such a dude. I hone my sharp teeth daily on human skin and am not afraid to stand up any size human...it's other cats I'm a little afraid of, like that big orangey one that sits outside on the porch and taunts me! Can someone take care of him for me--aka make sure he sleeps with the fishes? Maybe youse and I could get together and take some fierce attack photos together, that'll really scare the people-types!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sullivan! My home-cat! You can be in charge of people biting. And Toni can help with attacking them at their weakest points - feet! Don\'t forget to use those whiskers as ticklers, we can send them into fits of wheezing and incapacitate them that way :) And Squeakers will be our point man, to get us in and out of bathrooms safely. (Can you experiment with any other doors?) *Purrs evilly* mwuah hah hah. Excellent. I am fully capable of destroying any and all houseplants. Mommy has one that is very dear to her named Olivia, whom I beseige daily. It makes Mommy weep to see what I have done to Olivia. This moves us into the realm of physcological warfare! We are amassing quite an impressive group. Who knew there was such talent, brains, and beauty amongst us Catsters? (Mommy says \"duh!\") Meow for now, my hepcats. Maxwell
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I, the Pukester, could work great with all attack cats. Here is the plan, Bootzie will make Squeakers and Kitty invisible. They will then open a door, as a diversion...the enemy will go nuts trying to figure that one out. Meanwhile, I will hurl a goodie, the same color as the floor. The enemy will run to investigate the doors opening 'by themselves', slip on the goodie and fall to the ground. THEN, Toni and Sullivan can attack!!! Or, plan B .......
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I have an unseen but deadly weapon. My gas attacks can drop a 300-lb. man at 20 feet. Not to mention our weakly Moms! Just let me hop on a few laps. They'll be dropping like flies!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    He He, that's a great one, Daisy!!!
  • Jenn OkenquistJenn Okenquist Member Posts: 637
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mylo, excellent plan! I would be more than willing to have Bootzie make me invisible to help open some doors and put the rest of the plan in motion.
  • Stephanie WebbStephanie Webb CamarilloMember Posts: 2
    edited 27 February, 2006
    well i am very skilled at attacking feet and climbing screen doors, and napping though i dont think that one will do us much good on the trek to world domination!