Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Super-skilled Kitties Needed for World Domination!

Comments

• Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Neville .....MOL, another feet attacker in our midst!
  • Sarah BrownSarah Brown ChicagoMember Posts: 100
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mylo - I like your brilliantly evil little plan! And gas attacks are an excellent weapon of choice - I certainly have the ability to contribute to this arsenal! MOL you kitties are geniuses :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Poof, kitty is invisible... Where did kitty go?
  • Jenn OkenquistJenn Okenquist Member Posts: 637
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Whoa! Suddenly i'm invisible! This is great thanks Bootzie! I'm off to go open up some doors and distract mom and dad. I figure this would be a good test run for our plot. I'll report back soon.... *runs off to cause some trouble*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, do Kitty...this may be a great way to thro off the enemy ( as soon as we figure out who they are) Te he
  • Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello
  • Stephanie WebbStephanie Webb CamarilloMember Posts: 2
    edited 27 February, 2006
    well i found out something very important...my pets dont opperate well when i am reaking havock among the computer wires...i vote we launch a huge unplugging!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *runs back in* I'm back and have to say being invisible is great! Mom and Dad were totally distracted and wondered why their closet doors were opening! This could be a great beginning to our plan! Just make sure that you are on the right side of the door when they close it and barricade it with your scratching post. Its no fun hanging out in the closet by yourself! Now where is Bootzie to turn me back and until we put this plan in motion!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Poof, there you are again, Kitty! I am glad this plan will work. *making note to stay on the outside of closet* hehe
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Kitty, brilliant detective work! And it sounds like you caused a distracting rukus while you were at it - that\'s the world domination spirit we all love! Bootzie, good work on the vanishing! Meantime, I\'m going to do some of my own recon work. *puts on nija stealth suit and disappears quietly into the night*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Kitty, brilliant detective work! And it sounds like you caused a distracting rukus while you were at it - that\'s the world domination spirit we all love! Bootzie, good work on the vanishing! Meantime, I\'m going to do some of my own recon work. *puts on nija stealth suit and disappears quietly into the night*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    And also, I\'m apparently going to clone myself. Twice the Maxwell = Twice the Danger.
  • Maria VeceraMaria Vecera ElmhurstMember Posts: 10
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Your going to need me as your general Im professional cat the best of the best I can run at super top speeds run up trees super fast of course i can catch all sorts of critters if the need be and can Meow pretty loud if I get hungry enough.
  • lucy Mcpiersonlucy Mcpierson Member Posts: 9
    edited 27 February, 2006
    sorry but do to my kitty adhd i couldnt read til page 5. but here are my skills. opening doors. climbing up very high latters(is this special or not?) making everyone love my and then tripping them by walking in between there legs. i also can puke up about anything, that is why some call me 'pukie' instead of 'pookie'. some humans are so stupid! my sister can climb latters and open doors as well, but she is a little shy. this is why i post. but she will help out. at the moment my owner and her family are traveling so im staying with a woman with 6 cats. all of them are de-clawed (THE HORROR!) but they serve there purpose. they do what i want usually because, im ashamed to admit it but im not declawed, and the learned it the hard way. ready to do work at any given second.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks for turning me back Bootzie! Maxwell, I\'m always ready to turn back invisible whenever we need to set a plan in motion! It was fun and a ruckus was definitely caused, hehe! How did your recon work go? The ninja suit is a nice touch :) Pookie and Macko- We can always use more super-skilled kitties!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We sure can, I think we have a few Pukesters now, myself included. Just call me….. .............. Super duper hurling pukster.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *sneaks up on group and ninja-whacks the air to demonstrate athletic prowess and emits bloodcurdling ninja-hiya-scream to get attention* Okay, team. My recon work has ended phase 1, and I believe I have found a few areas of human weakness we might consider exploiting. I believe an opportune time for attack may be that time of day when the humans shed all their fur and \"bathe\" using the shower (a revolting and unhygenic practice compared to our tongue baths). All their defenses are down - a prime moment? Also, my Mommy has a penchant for chocolate that is almost insatiable, and she is rendered powerless without it. If we take over the chocolate factory, we\'d knock out the power source for half the population, right? Okay, that\'s all I got. And I am super pleased to have Pookie join Milo in the puking realm - perhaps we can incorporate that into our bathroom scheme? Mwahahaha. Ha ha ha. Ha.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Whoa, just please peel me off the ceiling now! That scared the tarnation out of me, Maxwell. Ok, Maxwell...very good idea about the chocolate...you take care of that end. I think Felica and Bootzie will help you out. With Fee's ability to squeeze into tiny spaces, and Bootz's powers to make you disappear…..they should be of great help. The bathroom caper is brilliant. Some planning is needed here gang...let us put our whiskers together....
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Whoa! *launches in the air after Maxwell lets out his hiya* Love the ninja outfit! Good work on the recon! I have to agree that the supposed "bath" time is an excellent place to start. I know that I scare the poop out of mom when she is in the shower and I silently enter the room, hop on the edge of the bathtub and then pounce on the curtain! It throws her all off, works everytime! She is also a sucker for Twix bars so any plan involving a chocolate factory would be wonderful *Puts her thinking cap on to figure out how to incorporate bath time, chocolate, invisibleness and puking into one master plan*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOL, MOL, Kitty, you cracked mum up! We are headed in the right direction for World Domination, tho. I can feel it!!! Horahhhhhhhhhhh
  • R- Purreau T- CatR- Purreau T- Cat BostonMember Posts: 12
    edited 27 February, 2006
    i, r. purreau t. cat, being named for the famed politician, Ross Perot, have political savvy to add to the brew (please don\'t remind me that my namesake lost miserably... ). I \"speak\" in a loud and demanding way and can irritate the ears of most any human - I am especially skilled at saying, \"herrow,\" which I believe is \"hello\" in ninja-speak. In addition, I can flood any large area with my drool as I deafen my prey with my purr. Ha! Take that!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    i, r. purreau t. cat, being named for the famed politician, Ross Perot, have political savvy to add to the brew (please don\'t remind me that my namesake lost miserably... ). I \"speak\" in a loud and demanding way and can irritate the ears of most any human - I am especially skilled at saying, \"herrow,\" which I believe is \"hello\" in ninja-speak. In addition, I can flood any large area with my drool as I deafen my prey with my purr. Ha! Take that!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    oops! I don't even know how i cloned myself!
  • roberta harrisroberta harris Member Posts: 1,772
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hahahaha ... i\'m laffin an laffin cuzin purreau ... i can jump up on da roof in a single bound, and climb in thru da bafroom windo!
  • bree keybree key Small TownMember Posts: 3,005
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I and fast a lightning!i am good at stalking to! * salutes*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Our ranks are growing, commrades! Excellent! Ok, Purreau, Mylo, and Pookie - I hereby charge you with the responsibilty of covering the floors of your homes with whatever kitty-slime you are most comfortable with (vomit, drool, piddles, etc). Report back with your findings. Daisy, start storing up reserves of your deadly gas. Also you other kitties with nerve-destroying gas, start eating those beans and broccolies to become even more potent! Kitty and Bootzie - for your exceptional service in the name of our case, I am elevating you to posts of Lieutenants. With great power comes great responsibility. I know you will do us proud! I\'m off to implement small-scale psychological warfare of chocolate deprivation. *Ninja flips backwards and vanishes*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Maxwell! I am honored to be a Lieutenant and hope to serve you proudly! We've got a great group of wold dominators going on here, lets keep it up! *awaits the reports of those kitty-slimers and attempts to draw up a starter plan*
  • roberta harrisroberta harris Member Posts: 1,772
    edited 27 February, 2006
    wuddabout me ... wuddabout me?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    pore jetes! i m shur u r nott 4gottn. yore leeping skils r a grate assett. luv, yer cuzin, purreau!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Jeter, I\'m going to need you to be one of infiltrating kitties - since it sounds as though the bathroom may be ground zero for our first phase of operation, you can be the point man to get us inside! Operation: Chocolate Deprivation was a huge success! Mommy is a gibbering mess, hardly coherent and totally unable to think clearly. Now I am about to introduce Phase Two - Operation: \"Chocolate\" Reintroduction. I am going to use my masterful talents as a sous chef to whip up some tasty-looking delights that Mommy will powerless to resist. Little will she suspect that they will contain Mind Control Powder!! Bwahahahaha!!! *dons poufy chef hat and apron, pirouettes into kitchen, and begins sifting flour and melting chocolate while humming evilly*